Howdy

The anxious wait begins. 

Looking forward to seeing the BBB opening and build underway.

• Like 1

Indeed, time to play the waiting game.
I think I misspoke, I said build instead of commission. Perhaps I took the "easier path", if there is such a thing, with my first entry into this new world, but nevertheless very excited.

Edited by Holocron
  • Like 1

Some prefer to be hands on but no reason you can't have a commission build, many do and are happy, on the odd occasions some modifications need to be made, but nothing too serious.

While doing research make sure you check the ESB CRL's for specific differences, one of those is the blaster which is setup a little different to the standard E-11 most use for ANH (no counter or power cells).

Some ESB blaster references here, blaster builds area here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Some prefer to be hands on but no reason you can't have a commission build, many do and are happy, on the odd occasions some modifications need to be made, but nothing too serious.

While doing research make sure you check the ESB CRL's for specific differences, one of those is the blaster which is setup a little different to the standard E-11 most use for ANH (no counter or power cells).

Some ESB blaster references here, blaster builds area here

Will do.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The chest armor should hide the logo in the front and the back armor should hide the logo on the rear of the shirt, but you can always turn them inside out!  The thigh armor will cover the logo on the pants.

Those seem pretty pricey, though.  There are other options on Amazon (Australia)-

Shirt (no logo)-  https://www.amazon.com.au/LAFROI-Baselayer-Performance-Compression-Guard-CLY08C/dp/B09CM42NPN/ref=sr_1_32?crid=2OQA44QP1NMAD&keywords=mens+compression+shirt+black&qid=1647505310&sprefix=mens+compression+shirt+black%2Caps%2C232&sr=8-32

Pants (no logo)-  https://www.amazon.com.au/DEVOPS-Compression-Athletic-Leggings-Non-Pocket/dp/B093BQ2RC1/ref=sr_1_10?crid=94G9DD3FQHED&keywords=mens+compression+pants+black&qid=1647505433&sprefix=mens+compression+pants+black%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-10

11 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

The chest armor should hide the logo in the front and the back armor should hide the logo on the rear of the shirt, but you can always turn them inside out!  The thigh armor will cover the logo on the pants.

Those seem pretty pricey, though.  There are other options on Amazon (Australia)-

Shirt (no logo)-  https://www.amazon.com.au/LAFROI-Baselayer-Performance-Compression-Guard-CLY08C/dp/B09CM42NPN/ref=sr_1_32?crid=2OQA44QP1NMAD&keywords=mens+compression+shirt+black&qid=1647505310&sprefix=mens+compression+shirt+black%2Caps%2C232&sr=8-32

Pants (no logo)-  https://www.amazon.com.au/DEVOPS-Compression-Athletic-Leggings-Non-Pocket/dp/B093BQ2RC1/ref=sr_1_10?crid=94G9DD3FQHED&keywords=mens+compression+pants+black&qid=1647505433&sprefix=mens+compression+pants+black%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-10

Appreciate it, thank you.

9 minutes ago, Holocron said:

Appreciate it, thank you.

Also check out Kmart, normally they have compression tops and pants with their winter stock @15 each. Good idea to have a few pairs so you can swap out for multi troop days ;) 

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Also check out Kmart, normally they have compression tops and pants with their winter stock @15 each. Good idea to have a few pairs so you can swap out for multi troop days ;) 

Good to know.

Thank you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tarok said:

ALDI’s compression wear range is pretty good too for the price. It’s logo free too, and cheap enough that you can buy a few sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't even think about ALDI.

Thank you

• Like 1