hello from michigan

hello all im jody been a life long dream to have a place in the 501st 

started  a build of tk trooper  and it was torn from me  along with most of my collectables 

devistated  i gave up , now that i moved and i am now able to start again i hope i can bring my dream a reality 

im married 21 yearts  3 children 1 disabled and seeing what the 501st does for children like my daughter is why i want to join and do my part 

im ready to go to build partys  meet the troops and give all i can to help anyone ........

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the forum, some threads you may find useful, good luck with your journey, it can be quite fulfilling 

How to join 501st https://databank.501st.com/databank/Join_Us

Welcome to FISD! That's great that you're looking to help others. It's the most rewarding part of trooping. Have you reached out to your local Garrison via their forums as well?

Sent from my sorrosuub C1 comm link device using Tapatalk

Hi jody, welcome to FISD. 

I am very happy to hear that you want to join us. If you have any question, we are here to help you. Ask whatever you want, as many times as you want.:salute:

Welcome to the FISD, Jody!  You have a bit of research in front of you, but anything and everything you will need can be found right here in the true home of shiny white armor!  We are here to help every step of the way, so always feel free to ask any questions you may have... it's what we are here for!

Welcome, Jody. Your in good hands with great people who have great advice. I’ve recently become part of the 501st and it’s a dream come true. I’m sure it will be the same for you, like many others so enjoy the journey.