5 years after Big Brown Box(es) Day, 'Ere we Go!

I actually started about 2 weeks ago, and have been making some good progress on my ATA Armor.  I'm hoping for at least EIB and possibly Centurion, but we'll see how it goes.

Big Brown Box:

6G1KzBW.jpg

Helmet Assembly:

I9zg3JV.jpg

KfZngDT.jpg

MEllsHo.jpg

hOAfo2k.jpg

lPtXWxI.jpg

2D0ydYZ.jpg

WgrfoXZ.jpg

UucLJ3s.jpg

ecNMqXJ.jpg

The Layout:

uL0FplR.jpg

Finished Forearms:

0GMavZ7.jpg

jH5KQwz.jpg

Shoulder Bells and Biceps:

r1mImMG.jpg

R2NDSWP.jpg

ZSyiD7U.jpg

KVsIUle.jpg

Thighs:

0w6DDsL.jpg

xAgBUrS.jpg

wZFlYvL.jpg

pT59dvK.jpg

That's it so far, I'm working on the shins right now.  Next is the Torso and then all the greebles that I haven't put on yet, ammo boxes, sniper knee, the belt and so on.

• Like 1

Hi Scott, welcome to FISD and congrats for your BBB day and great advances with your ESB TK and your plan to go for higher levels !! :jc_doublethumbup:.

The initial stage is the best time to view the finish line and to plan how to achieve it. With this in mind I would like to make a couple of suggestion to your helmet build.

1- CRL states :  Frown is painted black and does not leave the teeth area. 

In yours, there is a little excess of blac paint that can be removed easily with a toothpick and non acetone remover.

2- CRL States for L2:    Ideally, the tube stripes are positioned approximately a pencil width from the side of the cheek.
                                    Fall of tube stripe tops ideally lean toward the front.

As you can see your Tube Strips a a bit far from the cheeks and the fall of them is on the contrary. Fortunately, for ESB the tube strips are decals, so it's easier to just to take it off and relocate it in the correct position and fall.

3- Finally: Your rigth Hovi Mic tip  is a little lower than the left one. In my experience it's just a simple turn the tip a little more to adjust.

xJpm78k.jpg?1

znkBARS.jpg?1

Here some reference images.

kpGAg9R.jpg   0C6Mb1C.jpg?1

zw3i6mF.jpg?1   B1idjKk.jpg?1

Keep up the great work !! :salute:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

1- CRL states :  Frown is painted black and does not leave the teeth area. 

In yours, there is a little excess of blac paint that can be removed easily with a toothpick and non acetone remover.

2- CRL States for L2:    Ideally, the tube stripes are positioned approximately a pencil width from the side of the cheek.
                                    Fall of tube stripe tops ideally lean toward the front.

As you can see your Tube Strips a a bit far from the cheeks and the fall of them is on the contrary. Fortunately, for ESB the tube strips are decals, so it's easier to just to take it off and relocate it in the correct position and fall.

3- Finally: Your rigth Hovi Mic tip  is a little lower than the left one. In my experience it's just a simple turn the tip a little more to adjust.

A second set of eyes helps everything!

I'll get right on these, Thanks!

• Like 1