TK42914 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB status (RWA) (1023)

Your Name : Mark Higson
Your 501st TK ID # 42914
Your FISD forum name: Higgy71
Your Garrison  UK Garrison

Armor Maker = RWA

Helmet Maker = RWA

Blaster Maker = Sheartech

Boots Maker = Imperial Warfighters (though i have ordered a pair from Imperial Boots)

Canvas Belt Maker = RWA

Gloves and Hand Guards = Imperial Warfighters

Neck Seal Maker = Imperial Seamstress (Leather)

Holster Maker = RWA

Hi, requesting EIB status for my RWA TK Stunt.

I can only upload 1 high-res photo as there is a 2mb limit. How do i get over this?

Regards Mark

IMG_20210606_154710.thumb.jpg.7f3aba18e7a34e96b54d9698aab6c39c.jpg

Hi Mark, thanks for your EIB app!!!

Meanwhile one of us is assigned to your review , can you add one additional photo?

-Back-lit shot showing lens color(helmet).

• Like 2

Looking SHARP, Mark!  Kudos on the paint work, especially the ab-plate buttons a vocoder :duim:.  Although it won't affect your submission for EI, you might want to think about extending the paint on the traps above the ears to fill in the indented area a little more....  ;)   Since you are a dab hand with a paintbrush this should be an easy fix!  (It also wouldn't hurt to take a few mm off of the brow trim ends).

Reference images

jYolD2s.jpg        Ab7wog5.jpg  CJE23UO.jpg  oe0LOVJ.jpg

• Like 1

Armor looks awesome Mark  

I can see a couple adjustment that may be required but I'll let the DO's make the call outs.  Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

Hi Mark, 

I'll need you to do me a favor , and it's just adding one more photo please:

1- Complete Inner strapping, the one you posted shows only the Ab, kidney and butt sections.

Something like the one in the photo check list

YuvuI5h.jpg?1

Thanks Sir, almost there. :salute:

Hi Mark, we're almost ready to finish your application. I'll need to ask just one more photo Trooper.

Could you please add a close photo of your helmet's frown? something like the one below try the same angle so we can check the painting up and down.

Sample Image

ZDqVXcl.jpg?1

Thank you for your patience,:salute:

• Like 1

Hi Mark, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Let start from top:

As suggested in your application " you might want to think about extending the paint on the traps above the ears to fill in the indented area a little more....  ;)   Since you are a dab hand with a paintbrush this should be an easy fix!  (It also wouldn't hurt to take a few mm off of the brow trim ends). "

Reference images

jYolD2s.jpg        Ab7wog5.jpg  CJE23UO.jpg  oe0LOVJ.jpg

Just a dressing issue here , your right shoulder bell aligns perfectly with the chest armor and the left need just a small turn movement  to the front 

Reference Images

0YugN7M.jpg?3        dm0GIMM.jpg?2   qjjhL1B.png?1

An additional tip to solve this detail is to remove the return edge of your Bells to get them closer to the chest.

Reference Images

KaPFPt1.jpg?2                                      93Dycf2.jpg?1    Z9A0vMl.jpg?2

We are suggesting to move your biceps up a bit to allow a small gap between the biceps /forearms, making this you can  improve the movement and comfort  when holding your blaster .

Reference Images

qQaIENw.jpg?1          s3NNyT0.jpg?1     XPzHQWK.jpg

Trimming a little more your small ab buttons panel is a small detail that could give a more accurate look to your armor 

Reference Images 

acmorlM.jpg?1                                  UzU1W3j.jpg?5        wFB6j8I.jpg?1    

This is another simple dressing issue. As seen below, your thighs are riding a bit higher and too close to the butt plate and should be lowered about an inch , this could help avoiding some armor bites.

Reference Images

LOVlOIH.jpg?2 FOHLY6g.jpg?3                           5swiKa8.jpg?2

Finally in this section , we have your E11 blaster. It looks like your ammo counter in riding a bit lower than references. We are suggesting to repositioning it. 

Reference Images   

8jBHU49.jpg         HHquZIS.jpg   3wzxTD1.jpg?1

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

CRL L3: Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.

It seems like your back plate is overlapping the kidney armor. Strapping between the chest plate and backplate could be tighter, this will help to move upwards the backplate .

Reference Images

7YVfBT0.jpg?2                       OOil2iE.jpg?1

CRL L3 :Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. Abdominal and Kidney Plate align horizontally at top.

This looks like  just a strapping adjustment to the Ab/Kidney connection and perhaps tightening up the canvas belt will do the trick. Doing this will ensure there's no gap  and to keep the alignment at top.

Reference Images

AeHtQER.jpg?2    AWf3UmN.jpg?2         ieF7xdu.jpg?1        9Ktw7FD.jpg?1

CRL L3 : Canvas belt must be firm / sturdy in appearance. No creasing or sagging

Some creases can be seeing along both sides of your canvas belt, you could try tightening it up or making some ironing would be needed.

Reference Images

C6N9d63.jpg?3        M4VaBoa.jpg?2   eWAN0q8.jpg?1  PKYlsRK.jpg

Your Thermal Detonator control pad sits a little  high and It needs to turns a bit lower so that the controls/round washer can be seen . This could be achieved just bending backwards a bit the metal clips to allow the TD to rotate.

Reference Images

aRxh8FN.jpg?2         VeXjroO.jpg   XlNKKrL.jpg?1

9L87kRn.jpg?2                                                 SURFXcu.jpg?1

Your posterior plate is riding pretty far out and really should be brought in to where it aligns with the kidney plate.  Looking at your internal strapping, I think you could move or add another "V tab" to the end of the plate and this  should make the fix. 

0LooYgq.jpg?1        mRXQthU.jpg?1   H0oWKfi.jpg

Move or add a new V tab to the pointed place

X9UWj5Q.jpg?2

Finally Trooper, there's a small , but noticeable, gap in the front of your left thigh . Gluing a small piece of ABS plastic behind and filling the front with ABS paste would do the job.

NP67Y8L.jpg?1                  57i3eNZ.jpg       

**************************     :sSW_deathstar:     ****************************

Congratulations Mark , welcome to EIB and I'm sure you can deal with the Centurion requirements in a great manner so we'll be here waiting for your application soon. 

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 3

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK42914 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB status (RWA) (1023)

Many Many Thanks!
Absolutely over the moon.
Thanks for all your help & comments.
I'll crack on with all the suggestions then get my Centurion app in

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1