DLT-19 makers?

I am looking to purchase a DLT-19 for my TK.  I've seen threads that mention Diamond State Props.  Also, does anyone know if Praetorian Blasters is back in business?  I read that the hurrican season seriously hurt them a couple years ago.

Thanks, in advance.

Edited by rzill
change in question

• rzill changed the title to DLT-19 makers?
On 6/4/2021 at 11:11 AM, rzill said:

Also, does anyone know if Praetorian Blasters is back in business?  I read that the hurricane season seriously hurt them a couple years ago. 

As of writing, they are not responding to messages or producing props. 

Hi Ron! Nice to see MidSouth represented here; I'm just a little south of you outside Chattanooga. As for your DLT-19 question, Justin is right that Praetorian has been unresponsive. If you're looking for a rubber DLT, and have the credits, you might try @Hellhounds via his Instagram Page (linked). He has a DLT in the works, though it isn't complete yet. If you'd like to see an example of his work, below you'll find a link to my photo review of his rubber E-11, and I compare various aspects of it to Praetorian and Hyperfirm, the previous old guard of rubber blasters. Daniel (Hellhounds) makes an amazing product, though they're not cheap, and also take a while to build. But he is certainly dedicated to his craft, which is why it takes so long, and you'd not be disappointed with one of his blasters.

FYI Daniel has since updated certain components of his E-11s for more accuracy, including the clearing strip in the bolt and additional greeblies around the magazine.

• Like 2