What color white paint

Well that depends on what armor you have, there is quite a big difference in color from one maker to another depending on their local supply of ABS, comparing them together can look as different as stark white to cream.

Personally I eye color match the paint, I have an air brush so mix my own paint for touch ups.

• Like 2

Most appear to use just a generic gloss white.

For my FOTK I used an automotive acrylic base white.

Many of us in the US use Rust-Oleum 2X Painter's Touch Gloss White for ROTK and FOTKs. OTTKs should only be painted as a last resort, as it is very difficult to match the white of your maker's ABS and (other than the helmet), it is not accurate anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

I spent about 16 hours matching Wicked / Createx airbrush paint for airbrush for ANOVOS ABS, it's almost perfect, but the shades vary at volume, so different volumes have a slightly different formula.

If you're willing to undertake the process, make sure you have several light spectrums, (warm, blues, natural) on hand to verify the match.

Had a similar experience with mixing paint for RS armor, U trim was so white in comparison, a lot of mixing and more brown than blues, it's amazing the difference in white ABS from one maker to another