TK81319 Requesting ANH EIB status (RWA) (1027)

Thanks for the photos, sir!  Sorry for the delay, but our site had a few technical glitches in the last day or so but know that I am now on top of it.  Hang in there!
No worries at all :)

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Wayne, and thank you for your application for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to EI!  On behalf of the entire DO staff, congratulations!!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Really nice job on this RWA armor, Wayne, and we appreciate the updated photos!

Although not requirements, we are suggesting that you take a few moments to look over the following in this section :

As seen in the reference images, the top of the eye openings could be trimmed back a bit.  We realize that some screen used buckets had a slight excess, but doing this would give a more "ideal" look.

Reference images

2dbHUNb.jpg?1             vNYEu9d.jpg?1 jh6THoP.jpg?1

Not a deal breaker, but it looks like you may have a bit too much padding in the top of your helmet.  It is sitting pretty high and for a much better overall look should sit a lot lower.  I also noticed (as seen in the second photo) that you are looking down rather than forward.  I had this exact same issue... constantly tilting my bucket forward just to able to see.  (Let's face it, out field of vision is not the greatest to begin with, lol), but once I removed all the padding... voila!   I could actually see MUCH better!

XHUIyMv.jpg         o0bcy8D.jpg       qBgEd9c.jpg

Reference images

ukjmkYE.jpg?1         gsajeyu.jpg        6j0xHFI.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

As per the CRL for Level 3, the paint on the ab-plate buttons " does not extend to the bottom of the actual raised button" .  It may be the photo, but it appears that the paint goes down to the base on them.  If so, it will need to reduce it around the edges.  Some non-acetone paint remover, a few toothpicks and cotton swabs and a bit of your time will have those cleaned up nicely!  

Reference images

K2TCmOA.jpg              bcmmsfX.jpg    rVNvj9x.jpg

As seen in the reference images below, the plate on your TD needs to come down in the back.  The ribbed area should face toward the rear, with the O ring on or near the top.

Reference image                                                                                                         Reference images

gc5DbML.jpg     xWVksau.jpg      oVCDXwV.jpg     v7oNJHp.jpg?1  sPmJWgl.jpg?2

Doing this is actually easier than you think, should take all of 10-15 minutes, and this is what I would suggest:

1.  Remove the clips and trim off the ends (as shown) with a hacksaw.

2.  Rotate the plate to where the ends meet the bottom of the plate (like you have it now).

3.  Drill new holes as shown.  You will have to drill new holes for the other screws as well.

4.  Re-attach the screws.

DONE!

BX5qCcS.jpg

An easy fix here which should take about 5 minutes-  Your cloth belt could use a haircut!

Reference images

EhaA2ac.jpg              lUVtWJF.jpg  PRitDCR.jpg

Good news/bad news here, brother...  You did an awesome job tightening up the ab-kidney connections, but unfortunately by tightening up your belt it caused your posterior plate to ride out quite a bit. 

Reference images

JQUhMin.jpg         wl5qZ7M.jpg  0emHRsv.jpg  xbVRxPK.jpg 

It doesn't have to be perfectly aligned, but I would suggest making a couple of Glen's V-tabs to bring them in a bit.

MuzwD2c.jpg?1   hLHqhb3.jpg?1

Your drop box position on the right side is perfection, but the left side needs some adjusting.  This is another super-easy fix by just adding a dab of E-6000 behind the rear strap once you get it lined up correctly.

Reference images

fTcLL4A.jpg    4Q0btgP.jpg         vcm2jKw.jpg?1  yhtiOV5.png?1

As stated in the CRL, "The ridges on the sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin".  This will require you to pop the sniper knee off (if you need ideas for this, just PM me) and re-align it.***  It doesn't have to be perfect, but must be a lot closer than it is.

*** Mario ( @TKSpartan ) has done this with RWA sniper knee plates with awesome results and can help!   

Reference images

QAtrrjs.jpg  g0tf8P1.jpg            deyYzBi.jpg?1  9v7sKQX.jpg?1  y074z0D.jpg?1

And that's it, sir!  You have a bit of work in front of you, but we have every confidence that you can take care of these requests in fine style.  I know you are busy with the upcoming wedding (CONGRATS, by the way!) but if you have an hour or so to spare at some point I am looking forward to seeing your Centurion submission soon!

If we can be of any help, just ask,

• Like 3

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK81319 Requesting ANH EIB status (RWA) (1027)
Congratulations pal! Never mind Centurion....get some dirt thrown at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe after centurion bro... lol

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

• Like 1