TK81319 Requesting ANH EIB status (RWA) (1027)

Requesting clearance 

• Armor = RWA
  • Helmet= RWA
  • Blaster= Doopy Doos

Your Name : Wayne Higgins
Your 501st TK ID # 81319
Your FISD forum name: W99YNO
Your Garrison  UK Garrison

Edited by W99YNO

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK81319 Requesting ANH EIB status (RWA)

Looking sharp, Wayne, but we need a few extra photos, sir.  Please check this link that has all the examples so that we can get cracking.  Thanks!

Looking sharp, Wayne, but we need a few extra photos, sir.  Please check this link that has all the examples so that we can get cracking.  Thanks!
Here you go, hopefully (I think) thats everything.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Good luck with your application Wayne.
Thanks buddy. Fingers crossed i can move on to centurion build

Hi Wayne, and thanks for you submission for EI!  Overall a fantastic build, brother, but there are a couple of items we need you to jump on before we can move you along and get that EI badge under your name :duim:.

The wire mesh size in your Hovi tips is spot-on, but as per the CRL for ANH Stunt Level 2 the "...rim of the mic and inside are white or painted white".  It should be a pretty quick job to pop the screens out, hit the inside with some white paint, pop em' back in and touch up the rims a bit.

zH7avvL.jpg           2QEjhe5.jpg?1   NVnGsyv.jpg?1

As noted in the requirements for Level 2, the "...gap between the abdomen and kidney is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide".***  Depending on how snug it fits at present, you may be able to get away with just tightening up the connections.  Otherwise, it will be necessary to add shims to the sides.  This is not as difficult as you may think, but it does take some effort.  We have several great threads on this, and we are here to help in whatever way you need.  You obviously have some mad build skills, so this should be pretty straightforward and would give you a much better screen accurate look!

X0o0w7c.jpg    00mWkJw.jpg                K0ALp5E.jpg   JnlJiJr.jpg

***Note that for Centurion there is ideally no gap in that area.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Wayne, and thanks for you submission for EI!  Overall a fantastic build, brother, but there are a couple of items we need you to jump on before we can move you along and get that EI badge under your name :duim:.

The wire mesh size in your Hovi tips is spot-on, but as per the CRL for ANH Stunt Level 2 the "...rim of the mic and inside are white or painted white".  It should be a pretty quick job to pop the screens out, hit the inside with some white paint, pop em' back in and touch up the rims a bit.

zH7avvL.jpg           2QEjhe5.jpg?1   NVnGsyv.jpg?1

As noted in the requirements for Level 2, the "...gap between the abdomen and kidney is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide".***  Depending on how snug it fits at present, you may be able to get away with just tightening up the connections.  Otherwise, it will be necessary to add shims to the sides.  This is not as difficult as you may think, but it does take some effort.  We have several great threads on this, and we are here to help in whatever way you need.  You obviously have some mad build skills, so this should be pretty straightforward and would give you a much better screen accurate look!

X0o0w7c.jpg    00mWkJw.jpg                K0ALp5E.jpg   JnlJiJr.jpg

***Note that for Centurion there is ideally no gap in that area.

Hey mate, yeah no worries ill get them done didnt know they were on the CRL thought that was centurion but sweet ..  easy as.

Also the gaps are fine i can sort them (ironically lost some weight and a bit of tightening will bring that right in) one for the weekend. :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, W99YNO said:

Hey mate, yeah no worries ill get them done didnt know they were on the CRL thought that was centurion but sweet ..  easy as.

Also the gaps are fine i can sort them (ironically lost some weight and a bit of tightening will bring that right in) one for the weekend. :)

AWESOME!  Looking forward to seeing the updated pics, and congrats on the weight loss!  My thread here goes over a lot of the areas we look for at different levels and has a ton of example pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any luck with the updates on this, Wayne?  :popcorn:
Hey hey sorry for the delay been super busy with work and prepping for my wedding :)

Anyhow made the mods and tweaked the strapping and heres the results.. really happy with these.

Mic / hovi tips and sidesreceived_149629400597035.jpgreceived_1412827532432681.jpgreceived_198011825586025.jpgreceived_536952297487370.jpgreceived_133303388911726.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the photos, sir!  Sorry for the delay, but our site had a few technical glitches in the last day or so but know that I am now on top of it.  Hang in there!