New Deputy D.O.!

justjoseph63

Hello, Troopers!

On behalf of the Command staff I am proud to announce that we have a new member of the team! 

Chemi (TK 30173) from the Spanish Garrison will be moving from his position of Imperial Attache to Deputy Deployment Officer.  As a Centurion level TK (and one heck of a nice guy) he will be working with Mario and I and using his TK expertise to approve costumes at the higher levels.

I'm sure he will be a great addition to the Staff, so please join me in welcoming him to his new rank!

Way to go, Chemi, and I look forward to working with you, mi hermano!  :salute:

• Like 18

Hello, Troopers!
On behalf of the Command staff I am proud to announce that we have a new member of the team! 

Chemi (TK 30173) from the Spanish Garrison will be moving from his position of Imperial Attache to Deputy Deployment Officer.  As a Centurion level TK (and one heck of a nice guy) he will be working with Mario and I and using his TK expertise to approve costumes at the higher levels.

I'm sure he will be a great addition to the Staff, so please join me in welcoming him to his new rank!

Congratulations Chemi!!!!

:salute:
  • Like 1

hace 1 hora, justjoseph63 dijo:

Hello, Troopers!

Thanks!!!!

A pleasure to work with you and Mario.
A lot of work ahead, I know. But I will do my best to make the detachment much bigger (if possible;)).

I know that you will support me, and if I need help, you will be there (as it has been since the day  I registered at the Detachment ), so I am not worried.

Thank you brothers.:salute:

• Like 4

hace 1 hora, MaskedVengeance dijo:

Congrats Chemi! You’ll be a fine addition to the excellent DO team, and hopefully you all will get to see my submissions in this term!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news Caleb!!!

Although, I think your submission will be of the easy ones. 

You work hard and well ... Taking care of the details... It will be a pleasure to see the Centurion badge under your "location".

6 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

"... and hopefully you all will get to see my submissions in this term"!

:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
hace 1 hora, shashachu dijo:

CONGRATS Chemi!!!! I'm so happy to see you on the DO team. What a wonderful addition.

Thanks Sha Sha...

I am inspired by your example...You did an excellent job. Editing and checking photos, talking with the other D.O.´s all days...And the most important thing, using your accumulated experience to make FISD shine (in terms of quality)...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thanks again!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chemi said:

Thanks Sha Sha...

I am inspired by your example...You did an excellent job. Editing and checking photos, talking with the other D.O.´s all days...And the most important thing, using your accumulated experience to make FISD shine (in terms of quality)...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thanks again!!!

Sha Sha is a legend here on the FISD, so you have some big boots to fill!  I have every faith that you will do her proud, sir!  :salute:

• Like 3