paradoxb3 requesting basic pre-approval OT TK ANH Stunt (AM 4.5)

Name:  Devin Padgett
Future Garrison:  Georgia Garrison (USA)
Armor Maker:  AM 4.5
Helmet Aaker:  AM 4.5
Cloth Belt:  Imperial Issue
Neck Seal:  Trooper Bay

Holster: Trooper Bay
Boot Maker:  Crowprops
Blaster:  (none presently)
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 215 lbs
Type: ANH Stunt

I've not been very active at all on my build thread for my own personal reasons, however that doesn't mean I haven't been active on my construction process.  I submit for your pre-approval review my ANH Stunt OT TK!

Front:

OJLEX4J.jpg

Back:

ZRhwmIq.jpg

Left:

HdlhSP9.jpg

Right:

VpaThxB.jpg

Helmet Front:

EA7825T.jpg

Helmet Left:

g5P7RvU.jpg

Helmet Right:

eOdawB1.jpg

Helmet Back:

MlM6Lbc.jpg

Helmet Lens Color:

8cO8ww0.jpg

Hetlmet S-Trim:

RYrY8TS.jpg

Ab Detail:

JtCJ7cG.jpg

TD:

2J6Dp5K.jpg

Shoulders:

BGHTdL2.jpg

Right "Han snap":

AZajPwg.jpg

Left Rivets:

eCIGySg.jpg

5rmCFLr.jpg

Rubber Gloves:

uCk306Q.jpg

Hand Guard Flex:

XONJElG.jpg

Right Thigh:

b2vvu1p.jpg

YJun6if.jpg

VqAJoQA.jpg

Thanks!

-Devin

• Like 1

Nice work, just a couple of things, you could bring your belt up at the back as it is angling down.

RbsbERB.jpg.e78181c8e4203bba1fe40f95a893031d.jpg

You could remove the excess clip material sticking out under your belt.

eXtIssr.jpg.0d5749e09f49f4f5883cb8c63b0082a4.jpgENBGgGW.jpg.e51da097807d11e604929621ed1556a5.jpg

I would also add some foam behind your sniper plate to hopefully push it forward away from your knee, it could catch on your thigh.

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Looking SHARP, Devin.... you should have no issues getting Basic approval.   Once you get your blaster, I hope to see this set of AM armor submitted for Expert Infantry level!  ;)

• Like 1

Looking SHARP, Devin.... you should have no issues getting Basic approval.   Once you get your blaster, I hope to see this set of AM armor submitted for Expert Infantry level!  
Thanks! I certainly plan on it in the near future.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nice work, just a couple of things, you could bring your belt up at the back as it is angling down.
RbsbERB.jpg.e78181c8e4203bba1fe40f95a893031d.jpg

You could remove the excess clip material sticking out under your belt.
eXtIssr.jpg.0d5749e09f49f4f5883cb8c63b0082a4.jpgENBGgGW.jpg.e51da097807d11e604929621ed1556a5.jpg

I would also add some foam behind your sniper plate to hopefully push it forward away from your knee, it could catch on your thigh.

Good luck with approval
That will definitely be on my to-do list. I was afraid my belt might have been sitting low. I was walking that fine line between getting everything perfect and not annoying my SO photographer. Hah

• Like 1

Looking sharp, Devin! It's been a pleasure providing feedback outside of FISD, and Christine should have you approved in no time!
Yes and thank you very much for your help and input. Your vast knowledge and resources were invaluable and made this first build so much easier! I look forward to trooping alongside you in the not too distant future.

Approved!  TK-47501 Checking in!

gmrhodes13 was correct in that my TD clips needed to be shortened, but that was the only correction that was requested.  A quick snip snip and sand and I was done.

I want to thank everyone here for your time, your experience, your knowledge, and your invaluable input.  I couldn't have got this far without you.

"If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." - Sir Isaac Newton

• Like 5

7 hours ago, paradoxb3 said:

Approved!  TK-47501 Checking in!

gmrhodes13 was correct in that my TD clips needed to be shortened, but that was the only correction that was requested.  A quick snip snip and sand and I was done.

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, look forward to seeing you at EIB ;) 

• Like 1