Greetings from Ohio River Valley.

On 12/15/2021 at 11:09 PM, FireMist said:

I've been gone for a bit... xwing is coming along and will be complete with the extras for a snow speeder by January.... 

I have the Shadowtrooper from Walt, and am rather befuddled with it.. but I'll manage. 

Meanwhile, I'm trying to decide on weaponry.

I know a holster for the E11 is required.. and I have an E11 and am making a holster from the screen shots.

I'm making one for my DL44 also for the snow speeder 

However, I'm a longarm gal. I compete with flintlock muzzloading rifles, and am more interesting in the various long arms they represent in the SW franchise... quite amazing variety actually.

I cruised though the forums to see where I should put this, but seems this is the best place to ask....

My question is, as a Shadowtrooper, should I choose a DLT-19, or a T21?
My DL44 is from 3D Cauldron, but they don't have the DLT-19 or T21, and don't have a DLT-20 either (for the Crimson Trooper)
A company called Bounty Hunter Armory out of Australia has all 3 in 3D printed parts...........

Has anyone heard of them, and if so, how are the reviews. I'm finding very little.
Their post of a couple 3D parts on facebook look really good.

T21 bounty hunter armory photo on facebook.jpg

Well, reporting back on my scouting ....

I took a chance and ordered a DLT-20 AND a T-21
Both came, well wrapped in bubble wrap from Australia.
The little packages were marked 1 and 2 for the two blasters.
Here is a photo of one of the parts:
I'll let you know how it goes as I put them together..

So far, so good, and I got both at less than half the price of one blaster here that I would still have to paint also.

I'll let you know how it is as I progress, but right now, I'm pleased.

part for T21 possibly.jpg

On 12/19/2021 at 1:04 PM, tat2trooper said:

Welcome brotha. Fellow shadow here as well. I found that Ukswrath build thread on the spec ops forums was very helpful in my build process. Good luck on the build. 

I checked it out and have it earmarked here. Thanks... thank's for the greeting. I posted over on the special ops too.

• Like 1