strap, attachments, and or snap kits

Hey all! 

First excited to be here! I ordered a few soft parts from our generous TKs that offer services and everything looks fantastic! I also received my Armor box from Walt's and of course the quality is really good! I have the biceps, forearms, and bells already trimmed and mostly sanded. I started on the thighs and have the fronts attached. My question is this.. is there an all inclusive attachment kit that would have enough strapping, snaps, and all that? I haven't seen one and living out in the desert southwest there really are not many stores to just pop on in to. 

Once I figure out how to attach pictures that are small enough, ill post some of the build! 

Thanks in advance,

DJ

Most of us use an online image host like Imgur, upload your images there then copy and paste directly into your thread. 

I don't know of anyone currently supplying a kit with snaps (RS do a kit with brackets)

A nice thread on strapping here

RS strapping video

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Most of us use an online image host like Imgur, upload your images there then copy and paste directly into your thread. 

I don't know of anyone currently supplying a kit with snaps (RS do a kit with brackets)

A nice thread on strapping here

Awesome!! Thanks so much, Ill check out the Imgur and get some loaded.. I will admit I felt like a total badass with just the arms on while fitting.

• Like 1

Just now, DJ Blake said:

Awesome!! Thanks so much, Ill check out the Imgur and get some loaded.. I will admit I felt like a total badass with just the arms on while fitting.

As we all do, wait until you are all kitted up ;)