Hello from the Florida Panhandle!

Hey there everyone, I'm Alexander. I just submitted my first costume for approval and I joined the forums so I could be a part of the whole experience. I used the 850 ArmorWorks kit to make this Rogue One Stormtrooper. I'm looking forward to a (hopefully) quick approval process. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and maybe trooping with you someday!

yAIW1wvl.jpgFYry3Mpl.jpgOcSo8iml.jpg9ziIapPl.jpgCj5RCSYl.jpg

Edited by Apomegranite
ease of viewing

3 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Welcome the FISD Alexander

Thank you! Its funny that you'd be the first to comment because you're the one I bought the helmet sound kit from! Its supposed to arrive today I think so as soon as it comes in I'll be pimping out the helmet so I can sound like a trooper too! I'm super excited.

• Like 1

Just now, Apomegranite said:

Thank you! Its funny that you'd be the first to comment because you're the one I bought the helmet sound kit from! Its supposed to arrive today I think so as soon as it comes in I'll be pimping out the helmet so I can sound like a trooper too! I'm super excited.

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions regarding my electronics. All other questions ask away here.

2 hours ago, Apomegranite said:

We did it troopers! TK-26519 reporting for duty!

Congratulations Alexander, welcome to the family