Blaster Maker: RS Propmasters

Link to EIB:

Optional Information

Height/ Weight: 5 feet 7 inches, 153 Pounds

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt Maker: Imperial Issue

Hand Guard Supplier: BailyBuildDesigns

Holster Maker: Darmans Props

***fixes after EIB approval include: Filling the gap at the bottom rear of thigh armor, adjusting shoulder bell/chest space, and repositioning blaster counter and adding another coat of paint to grip***

35nsMBB.jpg

BqG8lNt.jpg

fKwTAjH.jpg

cJ51hJ1.jpg

FULL BODY

Front

T8kA7wf.jpg

Back

dPLf0BE.jpg

Left Side

aZ9if3Y.jpg

gJP81G1.jpg

Right Side

hDD9KHp.jpg

QXDs1TB.jpg

Left Side Detail

IYrGp8h.jpg

Right Side Detail

GOL9uCl.jpg

HAN snap

7wRBDKu.jpg

Action Shot

ciUfiJX.jpg

Shoulder Bridges:

vtKMxte.jpg

m4M0Rko.jpg

a1K8AIh.jpg

chCAjzY.jpg

Abdomen Buttons:

5JS4DkR.jpg

Cod and Posterior connection:

IKBNWcd.jpg

Posterior Kidney Plate connection:

ibEzEK6.jpg

Wrist openings:

tNvUVRb.jpg

Sniper Knee Plate (left and right side)

NM5C49Z.jpg

TZz4C94.jpg

Interior Strapping:

cIMCOi3.jpg

Gu7V582.jpg

Helmet Details

Front:

cdaZJrP.jpg

Left:

FcqrFwj.jpg

Right:

d3HZ2GE.jpg

Rear:

Ib27KGg.jpg

S Trim:

BuHNQn3.jpg

Ear Screws:

NBkNriP.jpg

2wt8Xri.jpg

wbzl60O.jpg

Close Up of Hovi tips:

UZ3AP9f.jpg

Accessories

TD front and rear:

pxgRGaq.jpg

vJrEsK7.jpg

Holster Attachement:

AnlmCMN.jpg

ABS/Canvas belt (rear, showing drop boxes):

A1LUnue.jpg

Boots:

hz2dD2o.jpg

Hand Gaurds:

LwQEfKG.jpg

Blaster Details:

cJ51hJ1.jpg

CnH4K6T.jpg

gNvWf20.jpg

Edited by Lord_Potato
  • Like 2

• Lord_Potato changed the title to TK 89054 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (WTF)

WOW, brother.  Great job on those fixes from EI, and know that your hard work is appreciated!  I must say that is without a doubt the best job on covering the gaps at the rear of the thigh bottoms that I have ever seen.  Well done, Jonathan.  Well done indeed!  :salute:

it3IyzO.jpg?1  710TJt9.jpg?1

• Like 2

16 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

WOW, brother.  Great job on those fixes from EI, and know that your hard work is appreciated!  I must say that is without a doubt the best job on covering the gaps at the rear of the thigh bottoms that I have ever seen.  Well done, Jonathan.  Well done indeed!  :salute:

it3IyzO.jpg?1  710TJt9.jpg?1

Thank you, I found that sanding the abs paste while it is still drying helps smooth out bubbles and and gave me a better base to work with vs globbing it down and waiting for it to fully dry. 

• Like 1

Great work trooper and a nice clean application, a couple of suggestions if I may to really take you to the next level.

Your right drop box elastic is a little longer on the right side than left

GOL9uCl.jpgIYrGp8h.jpg

You have quite a lot of shoulder strap showing on the rear, you could adjust the front straps to 1 large tab and 4 to 5 smaller tabs. Also note the elastic in the reference image goes around the backplate, not just the elastic.

m4M0Rko.jpgUrnD3dz.jpg?2Sq6eUcM.jpg?1

Shoulder elastic is being pulled outwards, doubling the elastic can help this

vtKMxte.jpg

Bottom ear screw head is on a slant, not flush to ear

vtKMxte.jpgFcqrFwj.jpg

Right side bottom ear screw is very low and you have a large gap between the ear and rubber trim

2wt8Xri.jpg ayl1VHO.jpg?1   VtBLiIO.jpg?2

Paint on the sides of your vocoder are slanting inwards and the top curve is a little thin. Just for esthetic's you could also have the hovi's facing out at the same angle, using a small wedge of rubber tube behind can help adjust the angle of the hovi tips.

cdaZJrP.jpg KKZqeB8.jpg?2   9ZBQOLM.jpg?3 

There is quite a bit of wire on your blaster which could be reduced

cJ51hJ1.jpg

161032626_BlasterCylinder1.jpg.ab5f6a030ffefa65b26ced221e105190.jpg

Once again great work, these are just suggestions and not requirements, I'm sure the DO's will be along soon.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Great work trooper and a nice clean application, a couple of suggestions if I may to really take you to the next level.

Your right drop box elastic is a little longer on the right side than left

GOL9uCl.jpgIYrGp8h.jpg

You have quite a lot of shoulder strap showing on the rear, you could adjust the front straps to 1 large tab and 4 to 5 smaller tabs. Also note the elastic in the reference image goes around the backplate, not just the elastic.

m4M0Rko.jpgUrnD3dz.jpg?2Sq6eUcM.jpg?1

Shoulder elastic is being pulled outwards, doubling the elastic can help this

vtKMxte.jpg

Bottom ear screw head is on a slant, not flush to ear

vtKMxte.jpgFcqrFwj.jpg

Right side bottom ear screw is very low and you have a large gap between the ear and rubber trim

2wt8Xri.jpg ayl1VHO.jpg?1   VtBLiIO.jpg?2

Paint on the sides of your vocoder are slanting inwards and the top curve is a little thin. Just for esthetic's you could also have the hovi's facing out at the same angle, using a small wedge of rubber tube behind can help adjust the angle of the hovi tips.

cdaZJrP.jpg KKZqeB8.jpg?2   9ZBQOLM.jpg?3 

There is quite a bit of wire on your blaster which could be reduced

cJ51hJ1.jpg

161032626_BlasterCylinder1.jpg.ab5f6a030ffefa65b26ced221e105190.jpg

Once again great work, these are just suggestions and not requirements, I'm sure the DO's will be along soon.

Thank you for the review :)

• Like 1

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your Centurion application. It's so clear you've really done your research and have kept these L2 and L3 requirements in mind throughout your build.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Nothing more to add here other than what other troopers have pointed out. Again, an incredibly impressive application; you should be proud of your hard work. 

Finally, I want to point out that *not only* are you Centurion #501, but you were approved on TK Day: 4/21. :)

On behalf of the DO team and myself, please accept our hearty congratulations on reaching the rank of Centurion!

• Like 8

• shashachu changed the title to TK 89054 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (WTF) [501]
33 minutes ago, shashachu said:

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your Centurion application. It's so clear you've really done your research and have kept these L2 and L3 requirements in mind throughout your build.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Nothing more to add here other than what other troopers have pointed out. Again, an incredibly impressive application; you should be proud of your hard work. 

Finally, I want to point out that *not only* are you Centurion #501, but you were approved on TK Day: 4/21. :)

On behalf of the DO team and myself, please accept our hearty congratulations on reaching the rank of Centurion!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I truly appreciate the work that you and the DO team do. Such fantastic news! :)

Congratulations Jonathan and 501st centurion approval too, that's also awesome. PLUS, it's TK day 4-21 so a triple whammy!!

Welcome to centurion rank :salute:

• Like 1