E-11 ANH blaster from Hellhounds

I must say, Daniel from Hellhounds does an excellent job on these blasters.  The craftsmanship is excellent and well worth the wait.

Thank you, @Hellhounds for a great E-11!!!!

P.S. If there is a problem with the Hengstler position, that is my fault.  It broke off in shipping and I reattached it - not Daniel's fault.

8yUKdDp.jpg

Ah0kIEx.jpg

D0RF0iQ.jpg

xUKpFuL.jpg

Edited by cnsf
  • Like 1

Hi Cory, glad you have received such quality  blaster !! :jc_doublethumbup:. for your reference about the Hengstler position consider our reference image.

4RpO8NB.png?1                          HHquZIS.jpg      

:salute:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Cory, glad you have received such quality  blaster !! :jc_doublethumbup:. for your reference about the Hengstler position consider our reference image.

:salute:

I think I got it right.  Does it look ok (the second post)? The first post had the fish-eye angle.

9 minutes ago, cnsf said:

I think I got it right.  Does it look ok (the second post)? The first post had the fish-eye angle.

It's a little lower than the reference.   :salute:

noHXnaO.jpg?1             f86mTGn.png?1

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cnsf said:

@TKSpartan - any suggestion on how to remove the piece and move it up without significant damage?

Depending on what did you use to reattach it the first time as you have mentioned at top of this post, It would be necessary to carefully remove it and make the same, but I would like to have @justjoseph63  thoughts about .  :)

2 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Depending on what did you use to reattach it the first time as you have mentioned at top of this post, It would be necessary to carefully remove it and make the same, but I would like to have @justjoseph63  thoughts about .  :)

I did try to put it back exactly where Hellhounds attached it. There was glue residue that I matched up. 

• Like 1

Glad you finally got yours, Cory.  Nice that yours came with the upgraded pieces.  You can see what I'm talking about in my E-11 blaster review and photo comparison.  I'm hoping to have him send me those parts and attach after the fact.  My H-counter doesn't have brackets either, BTW.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Toothdoc said:

Glad you finally got yours, Cory.  Nice that yours came with the upgraded pieces.  You can see what I'm talking about in my E-11 blaster review and photo comparison.  I'm hoping to have him send me those parts and attach after the fact.  My H-counter doesn't have brackets either, BTW.

Great review!  Looks like your Hengstler is in the same spot as mine, too. Maybe even a little lower, but hard to tell if it is a lens issue or not in the picture.  

Great review!  Looks like your Hengstler is in the same spot as mine, too. Maybe even a little lower, but hard to tell if it is a lens issue or not in the picture.  

It’s in about the same spot. Don’t worry, I’d bet money it’s not something that would prevent you from making Centurion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 4:46 PM, TKSpartan said:

As far as I can tell it was mostly the Bapty versions (seen below) that had the counter sitting that low, but since it's not too far back or forward and is a great looking blaster I would have no issues passing it at Centurion level. (Hint hint, Cory)... ;)

ReZ3zpN.jpg  H3xr2YC.jpg  Ccua7iF.jpg?1

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 7:40 AM, justjoseph63 said:

As far as I can tell it was mostly the Bapty versions (seen below) that had the counter sitting that low, but since it's not too far back or forward and is a great looking blaster I would have no issues passing it at Centurion level. (Hint hint, Cory)... ;)

You rock, @justjoseph63!

Now, if I could only get my "rear-end" in gear to redo my button painting and the actual armor.....

Edited by cnsf
Didn't like my use of language

Did you order through the Etsy shop? I am considering ordering one for ANH build I am starting but wasn't sure if they are configured that way already or if he needs to do any modifications. I reached out through the Etsy message system but haven't heard anything back from him yet. Also about how long did it take to get after you ordered it? Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, TK Monkus said:

Did you order through the Etsy shop? I am considering ordering one for ANH build I am starting but wasn't sure if they are configured that way already or if he needs to do any modifications. I reached out through the Etsy message system but haven't heard anything back from him yet. Also about how long did it take to get after you ordered it? Thanks in advance!

I ordered over Facebook messenger and sent money via PayPal. Looking back, probably not the smartest thing to do. You’re better off ordering on Etsy so you have some recourse if things don’t work out. If you end up using PayPal, pay the extra fee to classify the transaction as a sale of goods. 

Edited by cnsf
spelling corrections
  • Like 1

i ordered over Facebook messenger and sent money vis PayPal. Looking back, probably not the smartest thing to do. You’re better off ordering on Etsy so you have some recourse if things don’t work out. If you end up using PayPal, pay the extra fee to classify the transaction as a sale of goods. 

I did just that AND went ahead and paid his 3% fee. I told him I did this (goodwill) but it still took a looooong time and 1001 excuses before I got mine. I really doubt that Etsy orders will get you a blaster any faster, but probably just better buyers protection.

1 hour ago, cnsf said:

i ordered over Facebook messenger and sent money vis PayPal. Looking back, probably not the smartest thing to do. You’re better off ordering on Etsy so you have some recourse if things don’t work out. If you end up using PayPal, pay the extra fee to classify the transaction as a sale of goods. 

47 minutes ago, Toothdoc said:

I did just that AND went ahead and paid his 3% fee. I told him I did this (goodwill) but it still took a looooong time and 1001 excuses before I got mine. I really doubt that Etsy orders will get you a blaster any faster, but probably just better buyers protection.

How long did it take to get your blasters? Also did you need to specify what blaster you needed?

1 hour ago, TK Monkus said:

How long did it take to get your blasters? Also did you need to specify what blaster you needed?

I did specify the e-11 ANH blaster and that is exactly what I got.  I paid him Jan 3 and got the blaster March 30 - three months. The workmanship is really great.

Initial PayPal sent November 12th for Original order (ESB E-11). At the time, He said, “about four weeks”

I had inquired SIX different times

Then I hear February 4th he sends me a note via Facebook Messenger saying that he’s made a mistake and made an ANH version E-11 instead. I ask him about selling in me that one for the $300 I paid for the ESB one and asked if he would make another ESB at a discount. He suggested half off his fee of $300 , so $150. I agreed and he said it would be soon. Feb 12th, And I just sent him the money for the ESB variant place. Still no original delivery. Finally Feb 16 comes around and I get delivery of his original E-11 (ANH)!!!

Didn’t get my other ESB E-11 until March 9th with additional inquiries and a threat to demand refund and report him to the FISD.com guys.

Then another few weeks for the D-rings to come in that he left off by mistake.

***Hope that clarifies and answers your questions.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cnsf said:

I did specify the e-11 ANH blaster and that is exactly what I got.  I paid him Jan 3 and got the blaster March 30 - three months. The workmanship is really great.

Thank you!

14 hours ago, Toothdoc said:

Initial PayPal sent November 12th for Original order (ESB E-11). At the time, He said, “about four weeks”

I had inquired SIX different times

Then I hear February 4th he sends me a note via Facebook Messenger saying that he’s made a mistake and made an ANH version E-11 instead. I ask him about selling in me that one for the $300 I paid for the ESB one and asked if he would make another ESB at a discount. He suggested half off his fee of $300 , so $150. I agreed and he said it would be soon. Feb 12th, And I just sent him the money for the ESB variant place. Still no original delivery. Finally Feb 16 comes around and I get delivery of his original E-11 (ANH)!!!

Didn’t get my other ESB E-11 until March 9th with additional inquiries and a threat to demand refund and report him to the FISD.com guys.

Then another few weeks for the D-rings to come in that he left off by mistake.

***Hope that clarifies and answers your questions.

Thank you, it does. I'm sorry it was such a hassle. 

• Like 1