New TK Build

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted last and today I am expecting delivery of my first RS Stormtrooper kit :dancing-trooper:. At the time I didn't order any of the soft parts including boots, neck seal, holster, canvas belt, body suit, voice changer or gloves as I had seen a number of items online (StormtrooperStore.com being one of them) at varying costs as RS is at the top end. Is there a one stop shop in the UK anyone can suggest that is approved? 

Thanks.

Congrats on your RS kit!  Finding a "one stop shop" for all those items may be a bit difficult, so you may have to use several different sources.  I would try Amazon for the undersuit.  Just search "Men's black compression shirt/pants", but just make sure they don't have logos that will be visible when wearing your armor.  For boots, 421s by Imperial Boots (link here) makes a GREAT product.  They only make them in "waves" (like once a month) and the current on only runs until tomorrow (April 9th).  They arrive pretty quickly, and having them on-hand will really help when fitting the lower leg armor.  I would suggest ordering a pair that is one size larger than you normally wear as they run a bit small.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darrenjtr said:

Thanks justjoseph63, so assume StormtrooperStore.com is not recommended (is it an off shot of Jedi Robe)?

Yup. Unless you want a cheap Halloween quality costume. Joseph's suggestions are solid. I'd make recommendations, but they wouldn't be UK-specific (like DarmanProps for the holster and neckseal), so your best bet may be seeing what other UKG members who have submitted for Centurion wore. 

• Like 1