ROTK Reference Photos?

JasonG

Hi there,

Working on my ROTK build and looking for more reference photos. I've looked through a lot of the builds and there are some good photos there as well. I've also found this: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/category/28-r1-tk-reference/

Are there other photos somewhere else that I'm missing? It looks like the reference gallery is down or gone. 

Working on the forearm, biceps, and shoulder bell right now but I'd love to see some closer up photos of all of the parts if they exist.

Anyone know where these might be?

In the Gallery under Star Wars Story Reference, Jason.  Here is a quick link right to it:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/category/28-r1-tk-reference/

Thanks but that's the same link that I have in my comment. I'm looking for much closer photos than that. Showing more of the detail. Really interested to see if there are photos of individual pieces not on a display. The reason I am asking is because I've just trimmed a forearm piece incorrectly that will now have to be replaced. I really don't want to keep repeating that mistake, but I've noticed several other places where the armor isn't trimmed clean cut some of the lip (or return) was actually kept on the armor. Mainly the forearm and the shoulder bell. Are their photos of parts individually anywhere? 

3 hours ago, tk421jag said:

Thanks but that's the same link that I have in my comment. I'm looking for much closer photos than that. Showing more of the detail. Really interested to see if there are photos of individual pieces not on a display. The reason I am asking is because I've just trimmed a forearm piece incorrectly that will now have to be replaced. I really don't want to keep repeating that mistake, but I've noticed several other places where the armor isn't trimmed clean cut some of the lip (or return) was actually kept on the armor. Mainly the forearm and the shoulder bell. Are their photos of parts individually anywhere? 

Unfortunately the only images we have are in the gallery sections, as well as the Rogue One section there are Mandalorian and Solo images which are based on the R1 armor, only screen captures though. 

Hey Jason,
I'm an approved ROTK in Garrison Tyranus and am currently building another kit; I've just been slacking on updating my WIP. If you need assistance, please hit me up. I've got a ton of resources and can point you in the direction of others who can help.

Sneak peek on what I'm working on
40GNd79.jpg
Whaaaaatttt?????
Jason C

Edited by BigJasoni
Added pic
  • Like 3