Hello from Omaha, NE

Just checkin’ in with what will possibly be my next build; I’m seriously contemplating an ANH Stunt to add to the roster.  First earned my 501st membership last October with a Sandtrooper and I’ve since stockpiled a handful of other detachment costumes, but in the back of my head I find myself thinking, “but I don’t yet have an original Stormtrooper...  and I just might have to remedy that”. :smiley-sw013: Anyway, good to be here, thank you for the forum access, and I’ll be sure to gather as much information as I can in the coming days, weeks and months..!

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Joe!  You are definitely in the right place for all things "shiny white" TK related.  Since you have already built a Sandie, this should be an easy project!  Know that we are here to help with any details, and always feel free to ask all the questions you want to.

• Like 1

Dude! I don’t think I know anyone with your drive. For those who don’t know Joe, he’s banged out 6 Legion costumes since joining in October, and one RL costume, most of them with at least L2 cert, and man are they a sight to behold. We got to know each other as we were working on our first costumes with the Pathfinders Detachment last year.

I know once you start this build that you’ll definitely go all the way for Centurion and I can’t wait to see THAT WIP. Your attention to detail will be a source of inspiration to future Storm Troopers. No pressure . Welcome brother!

• Like 2

Welcome to FISD Joe

Don't forget to request 501st access so you can see more sections of our forums.

Link below

• Like 1

Hi Joe,

I'm from Bellevue and I'm in the very slow process of assembling an AM kit. If you'd like to take a look at it before you decide on what kit to get, let me know.  I've only cut the biceps and forearms to fit so far.  The rest has only some return edge removed.

-Ray

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 9:18 AM, AradunFF said:

Dude! I don’t think I know anyone with your drive. For those who don’t know Joe, he’s banged out 6 Legion costumes since joining in October, and one RL costume, most of them with at least L2 cert, and man are they a sight to behold. We got to know each other as we were working on our first costumes with the Pathfinders Detachment last year.

I know once you start this build that you’ll definitely go all the way for Centurion and I can’t wait to see THAT WIP. Your attention to detail will be a source of inspiration to future Storm Troopers. No pressure emoji6.png. Welcome brother!

Hahahahaha!!  No pressure?  After an introduction like that...?!  :lol:  Thank you Dennis, for the very kind words!  And like other detachments to which we belong, you better believe I’ll be referencing your information right here in the FISD!!  Heck, it was your Centurion pics that piqued my interest and led me here in the first place!!  Cheers..! :duim:

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 11:26 AM, Dielotski said:

Hi Joe,

I'm from Bellevue and I'm in the very slow process of assembling an AM kit. If you'd like to take a look at it before you decide on what kit to get, let me know.  I've only cut the biceps and forearms to fit so far.  The rest has only some return edge removed.

-Ray

Thank you Ray!!  Great to meet another fellow Central Garrison member..!  I’ve already got an RWA kit on the way so it sounds like we’ll be very close to a simultaneous build!!  And it would appear that there also some troops on the horizon so it would be awesome to meet up at one or more of those, too!!  I look forward to it!

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 5:17 AM, Omaha Joe said:

And it would appear that there also some troops on the horizon so it would be awesome to meet up at one or more of those, too!!  I look forward to it!

I hope so!  Even if I don't have my kit ready my camera is!  Honestly it is fun to even just hang out and take pictures.

• Like 1