Alikh's ANH Stunt TK Build

Alikh

10 hours ago, Alikh said:

sizing with the shin sniper and thigh ammo added.  I need to tighten the lower eod of both thighs to get a better ergonomic fit, but Im thinking I may be about there, sizing wise?  The sniper plate almost touches the thigh, but I think that won't be an issue when the thigh fits more snugly at the knee.  Looking at the pics it appears the left thigh is a bit higher than the right- thats just a result from where I stuck it on a temporary velcro garter I made to keep everything up while I sized it.  Its sitting more evenly in previous pics.

Kidney I need to pull up, especially where it sags on my right.  Abdomen I tried pulling up a bit tonight, but there wasnt much to be gained there without discomfort.

hBGugRk.jpg

xBh3CPt.jpg

tnnyejT.jpg

MFfr4vh.jpg

Fz3KKFs.jpg

Hi Alex, If I may , adjusting a little more the lower section of your thighs (it looks like you have enough room) would give a better look. Not too square legs.  This is easy to accomplish by reducing  lower section joint.

DIZx7CN.jpg 

6Z6gg37.jpg 

References  

p6MGif6.jpg    

vKwWZrW.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Alex, If I may , adjusting a little more the lower section of your thighs (it looks like you have enough room) would give a better look. Not too square legs. 

DIZx7CN.jpg      14fEF4h.jpg?2

It could also possibly eliminate the need of filling in any gap in higher approvals later on! Lower thigh ridge joins (front and rear) shall butt-up flush against each other. Any gaps must be backed with ABS or filled as not to be noticeable.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Ok, so it took forever.... but I think I finally have the build done.  Obv still a checklist of things to go through for higher approval, but at least the armor is fully constructed and fitted to me at this point.

rG2Bs3w.jpg
PqvJKdA.jpg
uLIoTKr.jpg
pNWffOA.jpg
4MASqnY.jpg
ZyOFsJ1.jpg
zXwgKNO.jpg
Iy9izop.jpg
JddSs1b.jpg
GSxMPX0.jpg
GQWiDAT.jpg

IwwcLu1.jpg
TJ0skLO.jpg
aHL9uAW.jpg
P0q29j7.jpg
lqLC7PY.jpg
ztPGk92.jpg
orRKqXA.jpg
YJluY1n.jpg
GhNxoPe.jpg
pEuOCH1.jpg
MRnBR7d.jpg
oTN3YBW.jpg
Duo1WAo.jpg
xRpuSJu.jpg
jz0Rpym.jpg
wTb6vEF.jpg
rVpxiuU.jpg

RHWEYgD.jpg

18 minutes ago, Alikh said:

Is this the most up to date listing for e-11 sellers?

Yes has been updated a couple of times since it was first posted

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alikh said:

This TK build was approved!  TK-31701 reporting for duty!  Thank you so much for everyone that helped me get this far (especially gmrhodes13  justjoseph63 TKSpartan for always responding to my questions incredibly quickly!)

Now, on to EIB!

Congrats Alex, and welcome to the club! I know it's been a long journey for you! We'll certainly expect to see your EI application in the future!

• Like 1

Made myself an e-11 this weekend!  Picked up a 3d printed e-11 kit from @kmwilson343 .  I ordered it with all the hard parts already pre assembled.

The kit, as it arrived:

oyhXOrL.jpg

After some sanding with 80 and 120 grit, applied the Bondo

ZflqZ7B.jpg

Sanded down again with 120 and then 400

d46nnoI.jpg

I primed it, then painted a few coats of both flat black and silver, followed by a several coats of clearcoat.  The spring is currently missing in these pics, because I took it out while painting and well..... just now realized I forgot to put it back in.

yFHHsxM.jpg

Fh27Xbi.jpg

7hBVtRj.jpg

lqFi716.jpg

ydE61ua.jpg

9IOSHBj.jpg

QlacTSI.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alikh said:

Made myself an e-11 this weekend!  Picked up a 3d printed e-11 kit from @kmwilson343 .  I ordered it with all the hard parts already pre assembled.

The kit, as it arrived:

oyhXOrL.jpg

After some sanding with 80 and 120 grit, applied the Bondo

ZflqZ7B.jpg

Sanded down again with 120 and then 400

d46nnoI.jpg

I primed it, then painted a few coats of both flat black and silver, followed by a several coats of clearcoat.  The spring is currently missing in these pics, because I took it out while painting and well..... just now realized I forgot to put it back in.

yFHHsxM.jpg

Fh27Xbi.jpg

7hBVtRj.jpg

lqFi716.jpg

ydE61ua.jpg

9IOSHBj.jpg

QlacTSI.jpg

@kmwilson343 has got a great kit. It's what I went with. Although I added @justjoseph63 metal sterling folding stock .I was really pleased with his E-11. Heres some pictures of mine.i45tii7.jpgiINcH5p.jpg2q6Ts9m.jpg5h573zI.jpgOXP7z2R.jpgChVHnjS.jpgBTfCHKf.jpg

1 minute ago, dblcross said:

@kmwilson343 has got a great kit. It's what I went with. Although I added @justjoseph63 metal sterling folding stock .I was really pleased with his E-11. Heres some pictures of mine.i45tii7.jpgiINcH5p.jpg2q6Ts9m.jpg5h573zI.jpgOXP7z2R.jpgChVHnjS.jpgBTfCHKf.jpg

That looks great!  Did you go back and paint the number lines in the counter?  Thats a really cool idea, I might just steal it!

Just now, Alikh said:

That looks great!  Did you go back and paint the number lines in the counter?  Thats a really cool idea, I might just steal it!

Yes! a white crayon is the way to go! It worked perfect

• Like 1