FISD 15th Anniversary Coin Design Contest [CLOSED]

Sly11

I was working on one version, but was reading the requirements again and it's for approved 501st members. I'm not an approved member yet. Bummer.

Contest closes today so, submit your design and we can figure it all out later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed you are all correct.

Entry is not limited, the only thing that is, would be non 501st purchasing the merch, which they would not have visibility to the sales thread in any account.

They all go into the 501st only area.

We have mentioned the winning design is gifted a piece for that exact reason.

So in that effect, we cover all bases and requirements.

Contest closes today so, submit your design and we can figure it all out later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. Just read everyone's comments. The "approved" bit threw me for a loop so I quit working on it. My fault for not checking earlier. Can't wait to see what wins though. There are some good ones!

This Contest is now closed.

Thank you so very much to those  who have submitted  truly incredible designs, this is going to be a tough decision indeed.

The staff will shortly have an opportunity to cast a vote in a poll to decide the winning design, and we will bring you that outcome in the next 24 hours.

Thanks again.

• Like 5

Ok here we go!

On behalf of the staff, I would like to thank all the entrants for their truly inspiring design submissions, these take time to put together and think creatively to come up with art work that is different from what we have had in the past, and we are grateful to have your talents in this fine detachment.

All entries were placed into a Poll on which staff individually cast a vote. From this we determined the winner.

Without further ado, the winner is  Etrooper70 (Eric)  Congratulations for a fantastic design!!

OhfEIy9.jpg

• Like 9

Congratulations Eric, actually a very good design but all designs presented were really awesome... Waiting to purchase for this new coin...

:salute:

• Like 2

love this winning design for sure...

in regards to the back could you just trace the same TK shapes on the reverse side so they take up the same space, maybe put the FOTK in front on the back side.

(edited cause' i forgot the t in trace)

Edited by andylah

1 minute ago, andylah said:

love this winning design for sure...

in regards to the back could you just race the same TK shapes on the reverse side so they take up the same space, maybe put the FOTK in front on the back side.

I think you will find they are 

• TheRascalKing changed the title to FISD 15th Anniversary Coin Design Contest [CLOSED]
  • TheRascalKing unpinned this topic