ESB TK WIP - UKG - first build - hoping for centurian

CallMeMrTibbles

1 minute ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Deliberately rotated them out a bit so that the thigh and shin coverstrips lined up better. Do you think the gap is a more important detail?

Not at all but it would depend on your GML ,  I think you could try to get an intermediate level,  moving the thighs and even the shins just a little . :salute:  or wait for your GML comments.  

• Like 1

Not at all but it would depend on your GML ,  I think you could try to get an intermediate level,  moving the thighs and even the shins just a little . :salute:  or wait for your GML comments.  
Cool, thanks

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great work again Richard!!!

Only as a suggestion(and as Mario commented.....), those little rotations, will make everything look better from the back as well. 

UiF3YR0.jpg

• Like 2

Great work again Richard!!!
Only as a suggestion(and as Mario commented.....), those little rotations, will make everything look better from the back as well. 
UiF3YR0.jpg
Thanks Chemi,

Hopefully be putting this into practice soon with trooping and application for advanced levels

• Like 2

TK-46116 reporting

All cleared at basic, and just waiting for an induction troop (hopefully not long).

Thanks to everyone for their help and input. Couldn't have done it without you. Big shout out to CableGuy (Dan), my UK Garrison armourer. He has the patience of a saint!!

Will start getting my pics together for EIB

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

TK-46116 reporting emoji16.png

Congratulations Trooper, Welcome to the Legion !!  Enjoy being a "Bad Guy Doing Good"  hope to see your Higher levels application soon, you have a great set of armor !! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, looking forward to seeing your EIB application.

• Like 1

Congratulations Richard!!! 

Your build is looking awesome, and we all hope you think about taking your armor to the next level!!!

The EIB Badge is waiting for you!!!:laugh1:

• Like 2

Congratulations Richard!!! 
Your build is looking awesome, and we all hope you think about taking your armor to the next level!!!
The EIB Badge is waiting for you!!!:laugh1:
Thanks! Definitely going to try

• Like 2