T21 3D printed build?

Hi all,

Currently building a TX and have a T21 on order from ChrisHullProps. I’m struggling to find any WIPs of a build from 3D printed parts. All I’ve been able to find are either finished blasters applying for clearance or from scratch builds. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction so that I’m not completely clueless when my kit arrives please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome aboard, I think there have been very little builds on 3D T21's on the forum so far, I think perhaps MEPD may be the place to search.

You may be able to use some reference build material from the T21 blaster section

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/120-minimag-ptl-missile-launcher-t-21-rt-97c-mg-15/

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 6:39 AM, Short4ATrooper said:

Oh and sorry but what’s MEPD? ----------

Mos Eisley Police Detachment home of Sandroopers ;) 

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?act=idx

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Thanks! Well, I searched the weapons section for T-21 and scoured through 3-4 pages of posts. No 3D print builds found so far. I think I might be on my own with this one. But the reference photos of what goes where should be enough to help and I’ll get a WIP going once it arrives too.

• Like 1

I would just advise to use a high fill in areas that could take a lot of strain, thinking of the length of some pieces and weight, you may very well want to do a combined print/pipe build and replace some of the 3D printed pieces, but see how you go.

Be looking forward to seeing your progress, good luck 

• Like 1

Hi. I built a sandtrooper version of the T-21. My build has some reference pics if you are interested. I didn’t print the parts myself but I believe it has a 20% infill. It’s a good idea to up the perimeters as well. I troop with mine with no problems. 

• Like 1

Hi. I built a sandtrooper version of the T-21. My build has some reference pics if you are interested. I didn’t print the parts myself but I believe it has a 20% infill. It’s a good idea to up the perimeters as well. I troop with mine with no problems. 

Thanks very much, this’ll be very useful. Your T21 looks awesome by the way !

• Like 1

If you’re prepared to wait, Eelco at 3D Props NL has just started the research on a T21. Not sure if the files will only be available via his Patreon or for sale though.