Hello and greetings from Maryland!

Alikh

Hello everyone!  I've long been wanting to join the 501st and soldier for the Empire.  Finally decided now is the time to start putting my armor together!  Looking forward to learning a ton and meeting everyone!

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, Alex. There’s some amazing people on this forum and lots of help available.

Any questions you have, don’t hesitate to ask. :-)

Best wishes
Dan/CableGuy

• Like 1

Greetings Alex! Welcome to the wonderful world of TKs! Greg is pointing you in the right direction with the "Getting Started" section, and you'll have days of reading from there. If you haven't already decided on a particular armor maker, you'll want to check out this vetted armor vendor list for sure. And I suppose before you'll also need to decided on a particular TK variant; are you leaning towards one in particular at this time? Once you've had your BBB (big brown box arrival) Day start up a build thread, post lots of photos, and ask lots of questions, and Troopers will be here to assist! You can even start your build thread prior to receiving your armor if you want to discuss other components such as soft parts. Either way, we all look forward to helping you on your journey!

• Like 2

Greetings, 

Welcome to FISD Alex, hope you will find what you are looking for here. It will take some time to read through all the build tips, so much the forum has to offer.

• Like 1

Hi Alex and welcome to FISD. Glad you are making the steps to become a member of the best detachment in the legion, although I may be a little biased.

One thing you will never fall short on is the amount of support you will get from this community, we live for troopers helping troopers.

Good luck on your journey and i look forward to seeing your build thread.