Greetings from Georgia!

Hello everyone.  Just chiming in to say hello as a new member.  I've ordered an AM 4.5 kit from Dave's Darkside Depot and am impatiently awaiting to BBB day!  In the meantime I'm doing as much research as possible to hopefully complete a Centurion level build from the start rather than doing corrections later.  I'll be submitting approval from the 501st Georgia Garrison.  Looking forward to beginning my build!

• Like 4

Hello and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing you BBB photos soon.

Some helpful info can be found here;

Welcome Devin! I, too, am a future GA Garrison builder, located in northwest GA right outside Chattanooga. I’m viewing from Tapatalk so I can’t see your exact location; where are you?

Here’s a thread I created which can hopefully be a helpful resource to you!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49412-all-in-one-tk-anh-stunt-index-of-resources-by-maskedvengeance/

EDIT: Oops, I see that Glen already shared that link. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome to the home of all things TK related, Devin, and congrats on your AM armor purchase!  While you "hurry up and wait", I would suggest a few things:

1.  Research-  Look at some of the build threads located in this section (link here).

2.  Start getting all your build supplies in order (link here).

3.  Order your boots, undersuit, neck seal and canvas belt.  Having the boots and under suit on-hand when fitting will help a LOT.  Trust me.  (link here)

3.  The link to Caleb's @MaskedVengeance  resource thread will be invaluable and will answer a lot of your questions!!

4.  When your kit arrives, I would HIGHLY suggest starting your own build thread.  This will allow you to ask all the questions you like as well as post photos of any issues you may have and show off your progress!

If you are (hopefully) aiming for higher levels of screen accuracy, know that it's easier to do during your build rather than after, and Dave at AM supplies most of the items (correct hardware, flexible hand guards etc.) you will need to get your armor to Expert Infantry and Centurion levels (info. here

I know there is a ton of information here, but don't let it overwhelm you.  We are here to help every step of the way, so never be shy about asking us anything!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, and I very much appreciate all the links and the wealth of information available here!  I have actually been lurking this forum off and on for literally years waiting until I can start a build of my own.  @MaskedVengeance I too am in northwest GA.  I sent you a PM.

I'll start a build thread as soon as the BBB's arrive!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, paradoxb3 said:

I'll start a build thread as soon as the BBB's arrive!

Looking forward to seeing that, Devin!  As I mentioned above, posting photos (and lots of em') will be a big part of your thread, especially when you have an issue you need help with.  You will need an image hosting service, and I suggest imgur.com which is the one most of use use here.  There is no limit to storage, editing/posting is pretty easy and best of all it's free!  I have a tutorial (link here) that will help, but if you need any assistance just ask.