AM ANH to ESB Conversion

Eagle

I'm switching over to ESB because I like the look more and I have two other costumes that could use an ESB E11. It's going to be a slow process, because I'm also sizing down my kit as I lost weight. Can wait to document the process! 

• Like 2

Nice! I did the ANH to ESB conversion on my Anovos kit a while back - feel free to check out my thread if it helps! The look definitely grew on me as well and it really isn't that hard of a project once you already have the base suit... Best of luck, let us know if we can support!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49367-therascalkings-esb-anovos-tk-conversion-thread/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 5:32 PM, TheRascalKing said:

Nice! I did the ANH to ESB conversion on my Anovos kit a while back - feel free to check out my thread if it helps! The look definitely grew on me as well and it really isn't that hard of a project once you already have the base suit... Best of luck, let us know if we can support!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49367-therascalkings-esb-anovos-tk-conversion-thread/

I was actually studying your thread, it's very informative! 

• Like 1

Update: I totally botched some helmet decals. I rubbed the color off one side trap and the back traps are being a pain in the butt. Time to order a new set. Does anyone recommend the decal fluid on trooperbay? 

12 minutes ago, TheEagle said:

Update: I totally botched some helmet decals. I rubbed the color off one side trap and the back traps are being a pain in the butt. Time to order a new set. Does anyone recommend the decal fluid on trooperbay? 

I use it and it works well. It's probably just soapy water, but who knows lol

I use a small screwdriver to pick the decal up so I don't touch the underside much, then float it into place, then rub out the liquid from the center out. Sucks those decals are so pricey, but they look good and there aren't any other options I'm aware of :/ 

• Like 1

Just now, TheRascalKing said:

I use it and it works well. It's probably just soapy water, but who knows lol

I use a small screwdriver to pick the decal up so I don't touch the underside much, then float it into place, then rub out the liquid from the center out. Sucks those decals are so pricey, but they look good and there aren't any other options I'm aware of :/ 

The quality was excellent! I'm just horrible with painting and decal application lol!

• Like 1