E-11 Previously Unknown Prop Details

Following - as it seems like I have to update the FISD E-11 Blaster Reference once this topic here has been sorted. ;)

• Like 4
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had some time today and thought I'd try to replicate these new-found greeblies for my Hero blaster.... one down, 2 to go.   I think this may be part of the fuel assembly for a 1960 Bristol 406 (just k

E-11 Previously Unknown Prop Details   Ran across this video and was amazed, I must have looked at these images 1,000's of times but yet missed these.     "This vide

Sounds like I have some gluing to be done once this makes it to the CRL.  At this point I think we just need to decide the exact position of the square button and the IC sockets.       Altho

Posted Images

1 hour ago, T-Jay said:

Following - as it seems like I have to update the FISD E-11 Blaster Reference once this topic here has been sorted. ;)

Nice! The Reference continues!!!! 
Hopefully more high def pics or some undiscovered pics can help shed more light on these parts. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

The one he shows on his own weapon in the video is 16 pin, but I counted 7 pins on one side in the screen cap.  I could be off, though, as the pic is a little blurry. 

ibPHukK.png  

Yea I was referring to this photo, my bad

XYmfkZP.png?2

On 3/18/2021 at 9:04 PM, justjoseph63 said:

That is a screen cap I took from the youtube video of his own weapon that he added it to.  Wish we had a close-up view of the actual ones but I doubt we will ever see any details.

Ah.

Quick question:  I'm not sure if it's possible, but is there a way to contact a person who posts a video on youtube via email or PM?  The reason I ask is that if we could get in touch with the guy who did this particular one and explain our situation (501st accuracy nerds) he may give us access to at least a few of those "secret" photos me mentioned in his video showing some details.  He obviously wants the world to know about them, and what better place than the HOME of TKs?  I wonder if anyone in the UKG knows him?  Hmmmm.

• Like 3

You can post a comment on his video, he replied to mine and most of the others but I can't see any other way to contact via YouTube 

• Like 2