TK-61490 Requesting Rogue One Stormtrooper EIB Status [Jimmiroquai] Approved 5th

7 minutes ago, TheRascalKing said:

For the thigh pack - suggested or required? I'll probably do it either way, but it's the difference between me heading over to that Centurion forum sooner or later haha

Since it's not specified in the CRL, it's Suggested , but knowing your style, this is going to be a must for you. :peace: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Since it's not specified in the CRL, it's Suggested , but knowing your style, this is going to be a must for you. :peace: 

It might free up a bit of extra mobility, and the reference shot your provided is excellent (thank you!) - so as long as I can do it without ruining the clear coat underneath, I'm sure I will!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Congratulations Justin... What is your next project?:laugh1:

Just kidding;)... You're a beast, Justin ... Awesome ...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Expect an update to my FOTK thread in the near future! Not much of an update as far as progress, but an update haha I've been VERY busy and anticipate continuing to be busy all next month, then it's my wedding in August, so work probably won't begin again in earnest until September, but I'd love to have that submitted by the end of the year. 

Thanks tho!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Awesome armour Justin. Congratulations emoji122.png

Thanks so very much, I appreciate it!

(it's probably my same eye for detail, but FYI - in your signature it says "Enhanced" Infantry instead of "Expert" and Centurion is spelled "Centurian"... just in case you hadn't noticed!)

• Like 1

Thanks so very much, I appreciate it!

(it's probably my same eye for detail, but FYI - in your signature it says "Enhanced" Infantry instead of "Expert" and Centurion is spelled "Centurian"... just in case you hadn't noticed!)
Thanks. I'll get that sorted

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

emoji1.pngemoji106.png Thanks. I'll get that sorted

Looks proper now, and I love the colored links - reminds me of someone else I've seen :P 

• Like 1