Tat2trooper TX Anovos build thread

Went to armor party yesterday got to do my first test fitting. My other arm shoulder bell to shoulder strap was too tight so would pull and un snap so I have to make it a little longer. I would also like to lower the cod/ab piece just a little more. Trim my neck line in a little more also.

eby7SuN.jpg

• Like 3

Last of this build the shins. I really wish I could skip leg day. Cleaned up armor all the little glue bits around cover strips with the trusty fingernail. Noticed handling my armor with gloves on is the best option to keep it nice and shiny without finger prints all over it. 

rnjl5OO.jpg

0oaB1p3.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/14/2021 at 2:18 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Looks like you may have done this before :laugh1:

Hey I have had some of the best armor builders in the world give me some pretty sweet advice. Even one help with this Anovos belt plate (cough cough) @ukswrath 

• Like 2

Had to make my cod strap a little longer. Cant have that too tight because well its just not happening. Added small Velcro to boots to keep my shins straight. And last of this build the shin. Decided am going to trim a little more off to bring closer. I want the two to match as closely as possible. Then will add the mobility cut and last strip of fuzzy side Velcro. 

FjwxMPd.jpg

ZgiZ7qz.jpg

pcmnAMT.jpg

• Like 2

Serious question :glare:

Obviously they put something in the ink that makes tattoos addictive ( you and I both know this!)

Do they also put something in the abs that makes armour building addictive? Thoughts?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 12:04 PM, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Serious question :glare:

Obviously they put something in the ink that makes tattoos addictive ( you and I both know this!)

Do they also put something in the abs that makes armour building addictive? Thoughts?

You aint kidding this is only my 2nd armor I already have a 3rd to work on. (biker scout) and I have another set ordered from WTF (shadow scout) :unsure: