Armor upgrades needed

Cirec

So in about 2002-2003 I got my Stormtrooper armor kit and built it up. I did’t join the 501st at the time but figure it’s about time I did. As I’m looking at the requirements now I see several things that are asked for which my armor doesn’t follow. A couple of easy fixes. The ribs on my helmet and the buttons on the abdomen are all black. Now I see blue is needed in these locations. Is there a trooper that has spare parts of these or some for sale? The other upgrade which I’m hoping I don’t have to do is the thermal detonator shows that clips are to be used. Mine is attached to the belt itself. Do I need to buy a whole new belt and thermal detonator to follow that guideline? Thanks for any insight!

Edited by Cirec
Added photo of thermal detonator
  • Like 1

Hello Eric,

We do have some listed vendors here deal parts.

If you can share some pictures with us our experts here will be a to recommend a more precise solution to your upgrades.

Here is how to have your pictures up on the forum:

So that your images show try to use the "direct link" option ;)  Looks like you will need a lot of work, the belt is also incorrect should be fabric, not hard plastic. Some more photos will definitely help to see what is needed. Here are the CRL's base standards for costume approval https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

q7qlPrq.jpg

• Like 1