___  Full name: Guillermo Chicón Lorente

___  Height/weight: 1,82 m/85 kg

___  Boot maker: Armour Factory Props

___  Canvas belt supplier: Armour Factory Props

___  Hand guard supplier: Armour Factory Props

___  Holster maker: Armour Factory Props

EIB Approval

Full Body

1.  ___  Front (Arms flat by side, no weapon)

KJVOlRK.jpg

2.  ___  Back (Arms flat by side)

7mM6qCD.jpg

3.  ___  Left side (Arms raised)

E6Y63lH.jpg

4.  ___  Right side (Arms raised)

RbbK640.jpg

5.  ___  Left side detail (arms raised)

BPa5bv2.jpg

6.  ___  Right side detail (arms raised)

3RqLz3E.jpg

Armor Details

7.  ___  Cod and posterior plate connections showing rivet/snaps (exterior)

z4Fijhj.jpg

8.  ___  Shoulder bridges- Front/rear/sides

FT3YSdM.jpgfelhhSY.jpghxcLNVa.jpg

9.  ___  Thigh ammo pack connections (interior and exterior, left and right sides)

NcOInDF.jpglMD4GKT.jpg

4uHTB5C.jpgszeXOqO.jpg

10. ___  Sniper knee plate (left and right sides)

afvnoWG.jpg5wAMLWO.jpg

11. ___  Wrist openings

eGtp5Wa.jpg

12. ___  Abdomen button plates (close-up)

wspRshs.jpg

13. ___  Posterior plate/kidney connection (back and/or front)

muepVIS.jpg8eBgjK4.jpg?1

Helmet Details

14. ___  Front

pUvhtJm.jpg

15. ___  Left side

XWyeY1h.jpg

16. ___  Right side

SZ7DT2E.jpg

17. ___  Rear

0jAURYs.jpg

18. ___  Close-up of Hovi tips

1I7V1WA.jpg

19. ___  S-trim (side view)

QI58kBY.jpg

20. ___ Ear screws (close up, left, right and bottom).

7BTmruC.jpg3t3Y1fA.jpg

Accessories

21. ___  TD (Thermal Detonator) front and rear showing screw type

qdHiruu.jpg

xCW2kTQ.jpg

22. ___ Hand guards bent showing flexibility

9BPuT8N.jpg

23. ___  Holster attachment

YlX4tza.jpg

24. ___  ABS/canvas belt (rear, showing drop boxes)

nmdqTix.jpg

25. ___  Boots (tops and sides)

NVxNN6v.jpg

kyMSDEI.jpg

990YMu6.jpg

BLASTER

26. ___  Left side

JoMVzRP.jpg

27. ___  Right side

C7WNgjZ.jpg

28. ___ Rear (showing D-ring)

8qUr43d.jpg

• Like 1

pUvhtJm.jpg  ACtC-3dpt2Hj0Qqri9ZP1-vTpAdUeUjLKOmd0iLu

You may want to have a read through your EI application, there are some changes which had been mentioned that you will need to do before Centurion approval 

Es posible que desee leer su solicitud de EI, hay algunos cambios que se han mencionado que deberá hacer antes de la aprobación de Centurion

• Like 1

Hola Guillermo!

Good to see your application. There are a couple changes that will be needed before continuing with your approval. 

First, thanks for posting new photos. However, your shoulder bells are sitting too far away in the front (they look fine from the rear). It might be a dressing issue, or you might need to shorten the strapping that is holding the shoulder bells on in order to bring the tops in closer.

• There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

ACtC-3fB1gxCvd05fVXwm_DBidhkCkIYhVpaCtTFGuhOPcMHoBG-b2lKgfTTc8FCY8r4hbU1R-FrxaJqBHzRdq1zj0A61Iq3wCSK-_AWRsXjEm_9dLfxbM4j8g1p-Mpc_upWl9zRm7b3lrkN7JvpC_fofdzQmg=w1279-h1047-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3dVj8sZIKvGV4jZi0oZvcjFWEkZ6J2ZvylZ

Next, I know you're struggling with the ab/kidney gap, but it's still larger than we'd like to see for Centurion, so we're asking you to try to reduce it furtaher. The gaps in the full-body photos look better than the closeups, so again it might be a dressing issue before you take your photos.

Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor.

ACtC-3e5traQ8DFnXQfXkOMD1UHxT110bUrbvPDS   ACtC-3eMJ4OI4jCpBZGRQhenYXzZZqmvOFAj4ljb

Reference Images:

ACtC-3dpQK_1niy5uBKdxhIXW_o1d-vzIdo4aIGK  ACtC-3fKHBetmVQ-fKTeIEv9GATBTLp_FBQI5vau

Finally, I think you have corrected it, but can you post new close-up photos of the backs of your thigh armor to confirm that you've filled the gaps?

TbrDbFB.jpg

Thanks!

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-22021 requesting ESB Centurion Status (Armour Factory Props) [In Review - Fixes requested]

Hello again!

And again, mostl dressing issues... I think I may have been wearing the armour wrong all along; I found that by wearing the body pieces just a bit higher, everything falls into place better, incluiding the infamous ab/kidney gap.

SCYSTB3.jpgS7XOWPK.jpg

The shoulder bells were an easy fix as expected: I simply shortened the straps a bit.

5J8M5yI.jpg

And lastly, the gaps in the back of the thighs were filled with repair putty and painted over.

hVj9oZj.jpg

I hope this is it :P:smiley-sw013:

• Like 4

On 3/5/2021 at 12:55 AM, Starkiller_2021 said:

I hope this is it :P:smiley-sw013:

You haven't addressed the vocoder paint 

pUvhtJm.jpgACtC-3dpt2Hj0Qqri9ZP1-vTpAdUeUjLKOmd0iLumolloesb12.jpg.1c224a5ad597bc3a861c205580ec398a.jpg

Looking great, and nice job on those fixes, Guillermo!  One thing that concerns me is your helmet height.  It looks to be sitting far higher than "normal", and I am wondering how well you can actually see out it.  In comparing the second 2 photos below, your eyes do not appear to be centered in the eye openings of the helmet, which may affect your ability to navigate safely.  Do you have padding in the top?  Do you find yourself constantly tilting it forward to see?  Removing any padding would help bring it down and greatly increase your field of vision, as well as look a lot more screen accurate. ;)

ESB reference images

G51Xd2R.jpg?1 1ZqFWyQ.jpg?2  tOsnGzC.jpg?2 YknKcKZ.jpg?2VUGUBjm.jpg?2

• Like 2

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Looking great, and nice job on those fixes, Guillermo!  One thing that concerns me is your helmet height.  It looks to be sitting far higher than "normal", and I am wondering how well you can actually see out it.  In comparing the second 2 photos below, your eyes do not appear to be centered in the eye openings of the helmet, which may affect your ability to navigate safely.  Do you have padding in the top?  Do you find yourself constantly tilting it forward to see?  Removing any padding would help bring it down and greatly increase your field of vision, as well as look a lot more screen accurate. ;)

ESB reference images

G51Xd2R.jpg?1 1ZqFWyQ.jpg?2  tOsnGzC.jpg?2 YknKcKZ.jpg?2VUGUBjm.jpg?2

First of all, thanks for your concern.

As I was writing a response, trying to figure out what was happening (since I thought I could see quite well) I realized that since taking those first photos I have added some electronics to the inside of the helmet, which made me change the padding setup. As you can see (sorry for the quick crappy photo lol), it sits much better now. Most of the padding is on the brow and cheeks, which makes for great visibility, or as great as it can be, as well as hanging much lower.

rkUZREK.jpg

• Like 6

Hi Guillermo!

After a lengthy discussion among the D.O. staff we need one small favor before we can get that badge under your name, sir.  In your EI submission, we suggested that you extend the paint on the second ribs, but that will now actually be a requirement.  The reason being is that is does not match any ESB reference we can find, and it actually is closer in appearance to the ROTJ style as seen below in the reference images.

This should take you all of 2 minutes (or less) to touch up, and as soon as that is done we can get that badge under your name, brother!

Yours                                                                                                          ESB                                                                                                                                          

XGpJ6Sk.jpg?1                  yytwTOW.jpg?1 afa5n8i.jpg?1 GaBHaPe.jpg?1 

ROTJ

W0ONv8P.jpg?1 dxxLufI.jpg?1 r5gK8sD.jpg?1

• Like 1

Hi Guillermo,

Thanks for your application and for the quick fixes. I'm glad you figured out a better way to wear your armor that closes the ab/kidney gap and also lets your helmet sit lower.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

We have nothing more to add other than the items that were mentioned in your EIB review. Congratulations again on reaching the rank of Centurion!

• Like 2

• shashachu changed the title to TK-22021 requesting ESB Centurion Status (Armour Factory Props) [495]

Buen trabajo compañero, orgulloso de tí!!

Good work, proud of you!

Bienvenido a la élite!!!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

• Like 2