Discrepancy with account/user name etc

laptopluke

Hi there. Today I wanted to reset my password. I followed the procedure but noticed that my username was changed to something completely generic. (17057_1498745390) also I noticed all my detail with my profile was deleted/removed (banner, Garrison info etc.).  I'm not sure what happened but really want to get my account restored to what it was if possible. 

I've been a member with FISD for years and an active 501st member. Just havent been on here much lately. 

Thank you. - Andy

Hi Andy

Very bizarre, can only guess it may have happened when we moved servers to the legion platform, but I haven't seen anything like this before.

Please send me a PM with what details you would like to use and I'll see if I can get it fixed up in the back end for you.

Also if you remember what your old details were, send them to me as well, I'll see what I can dig up.

When was the last time you actually were on the forums? was it years ago or recently?