Weight: 210

Armour:  Anovos

Helmet:  Anovos

Cloth Belt:  Dave Kettle

Neck Seal:  TheCostumeBase

Boots:  Imperial Boots

Blaster:  HellHounds - ESB

Holster: Darman Props

Hand guards: Rubber gloves and ESB curved guards (with elastic strap)

Photos:

Front: 

7pjnhzP.jpg

Back:

kzoe0kL.jpg

Left Side:

hsfqTWc.jpg

Right Side:

ocklDL5.jpg

Left Side Detail:

9DI9Pvk.jpg

Right Side Detail:

BwpBEUr.jpg

Action Shot:

FomQWaZ.jpg

Abdomen Button Plates:

brCWXiG.jpg

Cod/Posterior Connection:

YMF2aGu.jpg

Interior Strapping:

Vm6479y.jpg

Wrist Openings:

PvYOCuJ.jpg

Helmet - Front:

7opYXiH.jpg

Helmet - L Side:

6LJrKm1.jpg

Helmet - R Side:

N3C0OWv.jpg

Helmet - Back:

D1aj89Y.jpg

Helmet  - Lit (lenses):

tSLVfLe.jpg

Helmet - Hovi Tips:

k7ifVHY.jpg

Neck Seal: gycZN1V.jpg

TD:

vMPZ5hT.jpg

iuBF45I.jpg

Be8gybM.jpg

Glen I hope you like the placement of those screws on the revamped TD. 

Holster Attachment:

UdquhvL.jpg?1

ABS/Canvas Belt:

KJjqmWb.jpg

Hw1eAYP.jpg?1

Boots:

rjcQfxs.jpg

psK4f91.jpg

Rubber Gloves:

Q5XnwRo.jpg

Blaster - L

qpsTKAk.jpg

Blaster - R

EoYVxhf.jpg?1

Blaster - Top

qpqK4Nj.jpg

Blaster - D-ring

fNMem4X.jpg

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

• Like 1

• TK88667 changed the title to TK-888667 Requesting ESB Stunt EI Status (Anovos)

Hi Ken, 

Thank you for your EIB app.  I have added it to the processing line. One of us will be with you shortly.

Meanwhile, could you please add the following photos?

1. Close photo of your sniper knee both sides and front

Crl: Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.
Sniper knee plate must not have visible rivets or fasteners attaching it to the shin.

2. Close photo of your thigh ammo belt both sides outside and both sides inside to see the rivet type.

Crl: Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

Thanks  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Ken, 

Thank you for your EIB app.  I have added it to the processing line. One of us will be with you shortly.

Meanwhile, could you please add the following photos?

1. Close photo of your sniper knee both sides and front

Crl: Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.
Sniper knee plate must not have visible rivets or fasteners attaching it to the shin.

2. Close photo of your thigh ammo belt both sides outside and both sides inside to see the rivet type.

Crl: Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

Thanks  

Sniper Knee:

x2E79qe.jpg

qybdZqd.jpg

t1COgI7.jpg

Thigh ammo attachment:

8TPtuFS.jpg

ozWPnPk.jpg

8UuBJTK.jpg

f1erzTC.jpg

Thanks Mario

• Like 1

Hi Ken, and thank you for your application for ESB Expert Infantry!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to add another EI achievement for you!  On behalf of the entire DO staff, congratulations!!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, I gotta' say GREAT job on this armor, brother!  You certainly checked most of the boxes and your attention to detail definitely is to be commended... your cover strip alignment is among the best I've ever seen!  :jc_doublethumbup:  Also fantastic to see that you used the "double snap" method on your strapping.  You'll be glad you did... trust me.

Not too many items in this area, but ones that should be easy to address, and you obviously have the skill to knock em' out fast.

Your bucket seems to be riding really high and should ideally sit much lower as seen in the reference images.  Not sure if you have padding in the top, but removing it would certainly help.  Lowering it would also help your field of vision.  I had the same issue with my first helmet, and was constantly tilting it forward just to able to see, so I just removed the padding and voila!

Reference images

JISRzgI.jpg                5I6sD6R.jpg?2    dhKx6Nl.jpg?1

Reference images

cYzjngt.jpg                akwjT7Y.jpg?1  Z1FQtcJ.jpg?1

We noticed that the tops of your ears are sitting a bit low.  Ideally, they should cover the line of the cap (arrows) and the tops should sit slightly above the ridges as seen in the reference images.

Reference images

O9YTqjH.jpg  Ngt99M8.jpg      IyNd1xg.jpg gWcUAhS.jpg  mVxgGRT.jpg

Your side tears are a little smaller than we like, but since Trooperbay is about the only game in town that sells ESB decals and all armorers have slightly different design details we understand but just needed to point it out.  (Yeah, we notice the tiny stuff, lol).

Reference images

D2dNrFO.jpg           n4bPZgF.jpg?1  GB4939D.jpg?1

Your 45 degree corners are spot-on, but if you have an extra few minutes we are suggesting that you remove a little from the ends of your ABS belt keeping those same angles.  The screen used ones had the square button plate covers much nearer to the edges.  A small issue, but just one of those things that we notice.

Reference images

eJcqpwh.jpg  6ymG0UW.jpg              u4NxveG.jpg?1    7Ggz7E4.jpg?1

This is a first for me!  Not a deal breaker, but your ABS belt is actually sitting just a smidge high.  In a perfect world it should just barely cover the bottom of the ab button on the small and large plates.

Reference images

OstmwWf.jpg          Ed7F468.jpg?1  QB2pt9c.jpg?1 jAc29uK.jpg?2

This one will take you about 3-4 minutes:  The excess E-6000 that is seeping out from the large ab-button plate can be removed by (carefully) running a razor knife along the seam and then rubbing off the glue with your thumb.

FQV0S3Y.jpg

Although close, your right calf is a little higher than the left which creates an uneven gap, so just a simple dressing issue to keep in mind when you suit up.  Dropping it down a bit would line them up perfectly!

Reference images

rmPzGVq.jpg               KgViFCO.jpg?1  pPcw88S.jpg?1  vYFcXd1.jpg?1

Just out of curiosity, we are wondering what the strapping (seen below) is for.  It's not seen on your interior strapping photo or any screen references we can find.

DxFJVSH.jpg

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper

Just 4 items here, sir.  3 easy ones, and one that may take a bit of time and effort.

The top 2 ear screws on each side of your bucket are perfect, but we need you to counter-sink the bottom ones to match as they are protruding quite a bit.

Reference images

c30aWzN.jpg    o2IxVo6.jpg                 ZKazMfC.jpg?2   1zreVDe.jpg?1

We are asking that you bring the paint on the vocoder up to completely cover the ridges on top.  Easy fix!

Reference images

8nQgYnX.jpg              c9c7yXM.jpg?1  ayPIglP.jpg?1

It may be the angle of the photos, but as per the CRL the outside edges of the drop boxes must align with the outside edges of the ABS belt.  A few drops of E-6000 under the straps in the rear should hold them in place nicely.

Reference images

gIKTALg.jpg   oj916A8.jpg              ZkOt2vR.jpg?2   Qw6zxFD.png?2

And last up, the big one.  Well not that big but something that needs to be addressed.  As seen in the reference images, the plate on your TD needs to come down a bit.  As of now, the underside of the clips is very visible and there is a lot of gray showing underneath.  Instead of replacing the clips, one way to do this is to sloooooooly.... (and I mean sloooooowly) straighten out the bends on the top and then re-bend them as seen in the 4th pic.  This should effectively drop the plate down.

Reference images

4Ask8xF.jpg              d5LKj6I.jpg?1   xSfzxHY.jpg?2    jtJotCd.jpg?1

And that's it, brother.  Nothing here that you can't handle, and I honestly look forward to seeing the results in your Centurion submission soon!  NICE JOB!  

• Like 1

• gmrhodes13 changed the title to TK-888667 Requesting ESB Stunt EI Status (Anovos) APPROVED 2nd
  • gmrhodes13 changed the title to TK-88667 Requesting ESB Stunt EI Status (Anovos) APPROVED 2nd