TK-42128 Requesting TFA EIB Stormtrooper Status (KB) Approved 5th

2 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Congrats, Ardeshir! Beautiful work and photos, as always! :D  

Thanks Justin.  Appreciate it as always.  Can’t wait to troop it with you. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Fantastic job Ardeshir congratulations on another fine set of armor

Thank you Tony and thank you for your help.  I must have looked at your build thread a thousand times hahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, equuspolo said:

Thank you Tony and thank you for your help.  I must have looked at your build thread a thousand times hahaha

Glad it helped brother :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Glad it helped brother :jc_doublethumbup:

It is such an intimidating build you did hahaha.  It is a massive help. 

24 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

It is such an intimidating build you did hahaha.  It is a massive help. 

Thanks for the kind words. Paying it forward 

• Like 2

• equuspolo changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting TFA EIB Stormtrooper Status (KB) Approved 5th

So I have a question regarding the Thermal Detonator.  On the CRL is says that a seam is allowed, which implies that seamless, which I worked hard at doing so hahaha, is also allowed.  Also, in the crl photo, the TD back plate also has that slight curve to it.  The other changes I am done with, and I have screen made set of rubber gaskets so ready to go.  I just want to make sure on the seam.  As I can cut a slight seam in to it, but I dont want to, to be honest.  It is just such a cleaner look.  All other changes are done.   Just want to know about that.  Also, Tony's and Jasper's centurion builds are probably the nicest examples I have seen and his TD is smooth.  I much prefer that look and would like to stay true to that.

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, equuspolo said:

So I have a question regarding the Thermal Detonator.  On the CRL is says that a seam is allowed, which implies that seamless, which I worked hard at doing so hahaha, is also allowed.  Also, in the crl photo, the TD back plate also has that slight curve to it.  The other changes I am done with, and I have screen made set of rubber gaskets so ready to go.  I just want to make sure on the seam.  As I can cut a slight seam in to it, but I dont want to, to be honest.  It is just such a cleaner look.  All other changes are done.   Just want to know about that.  Also, Tony's and Jasper's centurion builds are probably the nicest examples I have seen and his TD is smooth.  I much prefer that look and would like to stay true to that.

Hi Ardeshir,

Great to know, as expected :D,  you're working on the L3 requirements. 

About your question, for the review we consider both, CRL and as much reference images as we can see.  This TD seam was posted as a suggestion only according to the screen captures and  reference images.  Yours is, indeed,  a great armor build and it's all about your preference to leave the TD as it, this won't be a L3 blocker in no way brother. 

keep on doing a great work Ardeshir and looking forward for your Centurion submission soon , keep it up :salute: !!

• Like 2