Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Gloves = Endor Finders
Belt = Trooperbay
Belt Pouches = Trooperbay
Pauldron = Trooperbay
Neck Seal = Imperial Seamstress
Holster Maker = Dan Sczudlik

Gaskets = Geeky Pinks

F-11 =  Branfuhr Studios Resin Kit- Custom built by me with custom light system.

Electronics = Wireless Microphone with Acker Amp

Custom Parts = Chest yoke and Backplate welded together with ABS Slurry.  Chest Pills and Chest cut out backed with Textured Fabric, TD slurry welded.  Entire armor painted with Rustoleum 2x Glossy White.  Belt, Cod, Butt Plate attached to armer with Anovos leather waist tassets

dNCAKXm.jpg

V7HFBdT.jpg

FGNnyLg.jpg

im1meK6.jpg

e9Bo81w.jpg

O6fPAQq.jpg

LU03dLc.jpg

rx2RcaR.jpg

qrcwS01.jpg

tsl5G1M.jpg

lk5faQw.jpg

P8DaBhH.jpg

BAnjX4v.jpg

ltYTvIi.jpg

cSfYBCg.jpg

n3cQrJD.jpg

LG2xzRh.jpg

cPn7pcn.jpg

S0ZVsRP.jpg7lx0Eny.jpg

xrAhcVy.jpg

xl4HUup.jpg

OxvuZ4L.jpg

lja5G26.jpg

dtoLx1h.jpg

qvALAmx.jpg

IGfgti3.jpg

SoC1ULP.jpg

AWyWMt6.jpg

PSFsyjS.jpg

V3SyM4B.jpg

NPNFMK0.jpg

3vaynSH.jpg

lFpQ6Eo.jpg

MKUp2Fh.jpg

jFEfksI.jpg

a6ptOfe.jpgWSyhPVd.jpg

51GjZRF.jpg

6OSt2II.jpg

Alda9ja.jpg

xFjhcyo.jpg

JQGTDHo.jpg

yLdAyzV.jpg

RS9fYXY.jpg

n5UQtzT.jpg

8HNi7Mi.jpg

8dnjlCP.jpg

LBCryz4.jpg

dJketKm.jpg

rUDAJyu.jpg

crKIXqj.jpg

aLlb9kY.jpg

S4cdlVP.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 5

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting TFA EI Stormtrooper Status (KB)

Ardeshir, Ardeshir, Ardeshir.. you are truly a TK building animalAwesome job on this as usual, brother, and one of us will be with ya' as soon as possible.  WELL DONE!

P.S.  I edited your title to add EI.  ;)

6 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Again with the beautiful well taken photos :jc_doublethumbup:

Good luck sir, you look awesome yet again.

Thank you Brother.  I appreciate it.  

Edited by equuspolo

23 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Ardeshir, Ardeshir, Ardeshir.. you are truly a TK building animalAwesome job on this as usual, brother, and one of us will be with ya' as soon as possible.  WELL DONE!

P.S.  I edited your title to add EI.  ;)

Joseph thank you brother.  Appreciate it very much.  

19 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Another clean application Ardeshir 

Thank you Glen, appreciate it brother.  This one made me nervous and I sat on it for a year hahaha.  But I learned a lot.  Already started my Anovos kit.  That one is going to be insane.  So pretty excited about it.  I'm super happy with this one and excited to be part of the First Order.  The Anovos Kit that I got is a never released version and super super nice.  Gonna take my time with it.  Thanks for the encouragement brother. 

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting TFA EI Stormtrooper Status (KB) Approved 5th

Hi Ardeshir, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Another Ardeshir's great set of armor !!  Well done sir.  :jc_doublethumbup:  and let see your EIB review.

Starting from your belt, We noticed that your black pouch is a bit angled downwards, could use some stiffening and straightening...  easy fix!

Reference images

zdwYbye.jpg                   x2UgCoS.jpg?1        4YQSSmi.jpg?1  

Moving on your TD, the right cap should have  a secondary edge inside the inner end. This could be accomplish gluing an ABS ring piece  , some ABS paste and paint session.

Reference images

U5XguG4.jpg                 GBTsLdZ.jpg?1              ZqTjGUq.jpg

and for more screen accuracy it should have a separation between mount and plate of the TD.

Reference images

YkT2xyu.jpg                 DA1q6qc.png?1              7stOQl9.jpg?1  

Also in your TD, There's a noticeable gap between your TD and the backplate  that you  may want to make some adjustment to reduce it.

Reference images

6hqNDyd.jpg                                         ji4MuEI.png?1              6mop6dT.png?1       

Just a  dressing issue here,  we noticed  that your right knee plate is a little misaligned, as per the reference images below. Easy to deal with it. 

Reference Images

ycHUZOa.jpg                  i7FYHJM.jpg       1ofhfo1.png?1       

One detail to give your Blaster a very great look is to add some Texture to your grip and de front handle. One possible solution would be using some Rubber Textured Gun Grips Material Sheet .

Reference Images

1AjHq5b.jpg?1  OrHDIUK.jpg         KLbgqHn.png?1          Ji8OEJI.png    

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

CRL L3:   Forearm wrist box should be separate pieces, affixed to forearms.
               Forearm top plate is not attached at front of wrists.

This is a more challenging fix that would include some trimming, re glue and perhaps some ABS paste and paint job , but you have show us you have great capacity to deal with this kind of mission !  

Reference Images

2EmaArY.jpg                    DOgZHiD.jpg?1    gZ7D2Y9.png?1

Finally Trooper.

CRL L3: Gaskets shall be made of rubber. Fabric gaskets are not acceptable.

Yours appear to be fabric gaskets, so they will need to be replaced for the next level ones.

Reference images

aXbPEEU.jpg?1                  6bx9Edy.jpg?1           RpRS132.jpg?1    

That's all Ardeshir, Congratulations for that great build and fantastic set of photos, welcome to EIB !!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

thank you very much Mario.  Noted on the changes.  Some of them will for sure be a challenge.  I will see what I can do if I decide to take this to centurion.  I’m building an elite Anovos kit now so I may reserve centurion for that one.  But we will see.   And I already have my rubber gaskets that are a screen made set.  So we will see. 

The only thing on this one is that my photo mistake is that the blaster has rubberized grips that you can’t see in the photo.  So I will make sure it’s clear on the next batch.  I will see what I can address on changes for this and see about submitting for centurion.  Thank you for the time and guidance and encouragement.  Appreciate all of your input as always. 

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 1

You have made this quite the habit lol, another huge congratulations Ardeshir, looking fantastic and passing with ease. :salute:

5 hours ago, Sly11 said:

You have made this quite the habit lol, another huge congratulations Ardeshir, looking fantastic and passing with ease. :salute:

Thank you brother, appreciate it.  Not sure about ease but certainly fun. Mostly because of all of the help and encouragement from everyone here.