TK-25034 Requesting ANH Stunt Storm Trooper EIB Status (AM) (1019)

Greg S

Name: Greg Schlueter

Username: Greg S

Southern California Garrison

Orange County Squad

Armor Maker: AM

Helmet Maker: AM

Height: 6 Ft

Weight: 210

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt: Trooper Bay

Hand Plate: Just Joseph63

Neck Seal: Darmans Props 

Holster: Darmens Props

E11: Hellhounds Props

5DpiSfA.jpg

g3lsCOV.jpg

zPSO2DO.jpg

mU5QtIB.jpg

pjm9YMS.jpg

rYsTv1G.jpg

IdWJWPV.jpg

vDMyAGZ.jpg

pMOxzLp.jpg

PJnx81Y.jpg

qYEus0e.jpg

aI46e76.jpg

9S8QuRx.jpg

BdSTYlv.jpg

7ffiwAD.jpg

RU4zlc7.jpg

Tegge8g.jpg

Uh4DH2b.jpg?1

GIE7gfW.jpg

Q0da1Lf.jpg

qVu6ZrO.jpg

eNufMna.jpg

WV1B8at.jpg

Yw0Ysqj.jpg

02XbAxH.jpg

y63SEBx.jpg

xlGYiHq.jpg?1

iJTzdHI.jpg?1

oHuiak0.jpg?1

xHidZVv.jpg

4V05PKu.jpg?1

BnnHZrB.jpg

jf5cL5i.jpg

NRnqRxD.jpg?1

EEfpiFp.jpg

sOKy4dZ.jpg

gpSheyl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Hi Joseph any word yet? 

I'm pretty sure Joseph has limited internet access at present as he's been away from home, hopefully it won't be too much longer

• Like 1

Hi Greg, and thank you for your application for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to EI!  On behalf of the entire DO staff, congratulations!!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Really nice work on this AM armor, sir!   We have a few items to go over, but nothing major.  On that note, let's get started!

Not the biggest of deals by any means, but for some reason your kidney plate and ab plate are a tad askew.  If possible, you might want to adjust the strapping to get them a bit more vertical.

Reference images

NgA7nTd.jpg   M8UfRnd.jpg              NEpgebZ.jpg?1  AD7KgDm.jpg?1

Another item that is more from a comfort standpoint is the gap between your biceps and forearms.  Raising your biceps about 1/2 and inch would not only look a little better, but might make it more comfortable to bend your arms when holding your weapon. 

Reference images

01sKGWW.jpg     3tKJO06.jpg?1 RbLXDwc.jpg?1

This is another simple dressing issue. As seen below, your left thigh is riding a bit higher than the right and should be lowered about an inch.

Reference images

vqKsMxz.jpg    x03W5HW.jpg              sGORCeS.jpg?1    ApKJnJS.jpg?2

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

As seen below, the tops of your shoulder bells are about an inch away from the shoulder straps.  As per the CRLThere should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates .  We know with larger Troopers that this can sometimes be a challenge, but we are asking that you adjust the strapping to bring them in as close as you are able.

Reference images

FYYR9j7.jpg?1              U2exePf.jpg?1

Something that may help is to remove all the return edges from the bottom as well, which will help them sit closer to the biceps.  Return edges are not required and doing this is actually screen accurate.

Reference images

p4zvHJS.jpg               UL1xpI9.jpg?2   zplyHTd.jpg

Your ABS belt will need to come up about half an inch or so to where it partially covers the bottom ab plate button(s).  It may very well be the photo, but the left side looks a bit lower than the right but that could be due to the issue I mentioned at the top.  Either way, a pretty easy fix!

Reference images

O0TAWIH.jpg         q6L1Oyg.jpg?1  ssDpVOO.jpg?1

This may be a bit of a challenge, but your TD is riding about an inch higher than your belt and the clips are pretty visible at the bottom.  Adjusting them should remedy this, though.

Reference images

dRElVLh.jpg     3XMG38V.jpg?1           PVHn1lt.jpg?1   lCCAOHk.jpg?1

Last up, we are asking that you reduce the gap on your right ab/kidney connection.  Tightening up the canvas belt will do the trick.

Reference images

ZxQbBTW.jpg                fcEegEH.jpg?1   LBUni79.jpg?1

And that's it, brother!  It should take you less than an hour to take care of those issues, after that I really hope to see your submission for Centurion!!  If we can be of any help, always feel free to ask.

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-25034 Requesting ANH Stunt Storm Trooper EIB Status (AM) (1019)

Oh awesome thanks guys. I have already adjusted a couple of those items like the forearms and ammo belt position. I will definitely lower the thigh that is riding high it’s just my strapping. I will trim the shoulder bells and adjust the gap. The gap in the kidney and right ab has been resolved by shorting the straps. As for the TD I will see what I can do about that. I may have to get new clips or try to re bend them. 

Again thanks I am excited to get the adjustments done and submit for Centurion. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Welcome to EIB Trooper!! And looking forward to see your Centurion submission soon :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

I will be making the adjustments this week. Also new photos as well. 
Thanks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Oh awesome thanks guys. I have already adjusted a couple of those items like the forearms and ammo belt position. I will definitely lower the thigh that is riding high it’s just my strapping. I will trim the shoulder bells and adjust the gap. The gap in the kidney and right ab has been resolved by shorting the straps. As for the TD I will see what I can do about that. I may have to get new clips or try to re bend them. 

Again thanks I am excited to get the adjustments done and submit for Centurion. 

Ok just ordered @ukswrath TD clips for the fix on the TD

• Like 1

Nicely done brother.  Welcome to EIB.  On to Centurion.  Your changes are easy and I know you will knock it out of the park.  Call me if you have any questions.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

Nicely done brother.  Welcome to EIB.  On to Centurion.  Your changes are easy and I know you will knock it out of the park.  Call me if you have any questions.

Thanks Brother. I am starting on the adjustments tonight.

• Like 1