Subduedbeast requests pre approval

Subduedbeast

Josh Miles

pacific outpost (for now) 

AM 4.5

Daves Darkside Depot commission

OEM neck seal. 
Imperial Boots boots

questdesigncanada blaster was not finished at the time of these pictures but I can include these pics if requested.

some things I have noted myself, thigh pieces seem a little large, debating on trimming an inch off the top currently, I feel it will improve fit but am unsure how to replace the return edge on there or if ill need to completely re do the thighs, I'm also looking at trimming the shins just a bit near the joint edge as it fits slightly too wide, Dave recommended putting a little foam to stop it from rotating as you want the shins a little bigger for walking. my butt plate juts out but I have found the fix for this and will be implementing it, and my side armor has a gap, I think a shim would be in order here but I don't know how to go about doing that nor do I have the white abs around to shim it (commission probs amirite?). If you guys have any other advice or fitting suggestions I am all ears! I've been lookin forward to joining y'all since 2014 and I'm excited to finally be at this point!

ihiVqnW.jpg

xrulbEA.jpg

M1OoKf5.jpg

HV5RMBA.jpg

rucRsW3.jpg

Nice work trooper, a couple of adjustments you could make.

Shoulder bells could come in more at the top, you may find if you double over the elastic from chest to back it will be tighter and not be pulled as much.

k85ELoM.jpg?1

There are some big gaps on your sides, either tighter strapping or perhaps had some shims. For EI and Centurion: Any gap between the abdomen and kidney armor is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide

K0dBed7.jpg?1ZInYdvj.jpg?1

You could trim the extra material from your TD clips, also rotate the TD so more of the O can be seen

ENBGgGW.jpg?1eXtIssr.jpg?2

Butt plate is sticking backwards, perhaps tighter strapping, also watch positioning of your drop boxes, should align with the ends of the plastic belt

ss.png.851fcfe1130136b91c4e09d0c09307b8.png

Vocoder could have a little more paint on the second ridges. Also add some white paint to the rim of the hovi tips

tt.png.903c3c182d7b7e37fc6ad5b97b057995.pngDaveMANH01.jpg.4bf12aa5cb388afec81438277ebdf754.jpg

Adding some foam behind your sniper plate should help hold it forward away from your thigh

A bit hard to see some fine details but most just appears to be some fitting and tweaking.

Great work and good luck with approval

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work trooper, a couple of adjustments you could make.

Shoulder bells could come in more at the top, you may find if you double over the elastic from chest to back it will be tighter and not be pulled as much.

k85ELoM.jpg?1

There are some big gaps on your sides, either tighter strapping or perhaps had some shims. For EI and Centurion: Any gap between the abdomen and kidney armor is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide

K0dBed7.jpg?1ZInYdvj.jpg?1

You could trim the extra material from your TD clips, also rotate the TD so more of the O can be seen

ENBGgGW.jpg?1eXtIssr.jpg?2

Butt plate is sticking backwards, perhaps tighter strapping, also watch positioning of your drop boxes, should align with the ends of the plastic belt

ss.png.851fcfe1130136b91c4e09d0c09307b8.png

Vocoder could have a little more paint on the second ridges. Also add some white paint to the rim of the hovi tips

tt.png.903c3c182d7b7e37fc6ad5b97b057995.pngDaveMANH01.jpg.4bf12aa5cb388afec81438277ebdf754.jpg

Adding some foam behind your sniper plate should help hold it forward away from your thigh

A bit hard to see some fine details but most just appears to be some fitting and tweaking.

Great work and good luck with approval

Thank you! Yeah I’m definitely gonna look into the strapping on the sides see if I can do anything about it without needing to shim, as for the rest of the changes I’ll give em a shot thanks a ton!

• Like 2