TK 18112 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AP) (500)

General Info

·         Name = Maria Katrina Maloom

·         TK ID = 18112

·         FISD Name = Architect18112

·         Garrison = Cebu Scarif Garrison

Body Type

·         Height = 5’4”

·         Weight = 56 kg

Costume

·         Armor Maker = AP

·         Helmet Maker = AP

·         Blaster Type = Doopy Doos Full Resin Kit

·         Boots = Imperial Boots

·         Canvas Belt = DIY

·         Hand Plates Type = Trooperbay ANH Stunt White Rubber

·         Electronics = None

·         Neckseal Maker = Darman Props

·         Holster Maker = Darman Props

EIB Link: 

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

jykGDwD.jpg

Full Body Back

zobq0SU.jpg

Full Right

q0MpmeP.jpg

Full Right – Arms raised

E6o35B0.jpg

Right Side Detail

aJPluEZ.jpg

Full Left

kIFGXd2.jpg

Full Left – Arms raised

h3mJ8xl.jpg

Left Side Detail

Ahcnzjc.jpg

Action Shot

rrUz2aj.jpg

Helmet Off

LjYPceM.jpg

Armor Details

Gloves

IsUdDo1.jpg

JbYGkw3.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Back

dpnFcOG.jpg

Thigh Pack Attachment

suxI2cw.jpg

GQ9RREh.jpg

Sniper Knee Attachment

t5BwTYq.jpg

l4TfLKZ.jpg

Drop Box Back

EUojHfR.jpg

Crotch/Butt Detail

5QNIdyi.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

h1iEpAR.jpg

Sides

xeGybad.jpg

gRQQHFL.jpg

Back

KuyCeei.jpg

Hovi tip / Vocoder details

hJK1d8B.jpg

Lens color

a6HeJNT.jpg

S-Trim

yqTGep9.jpg

Accessory Photos

Ammo Belt and Holster

9RVB4s9.jpg

qfSwbiK.jpg

Neckseal

mx3u6c2.jpg

Boots

BSYZLLf.jpg

Blaster left side

pQUvfcZ.jpg

Blaster right side

Php0dWi.jpg

Blaster D-ring

0QQqB7t.jpg

Thermal detonator

WExVTs5.jpg

2lBdx0f.jpg

Interior Strapping

nm9yXux.jpg

CHgWxvJ.jpg

MiyCkbe.jpg

BwzXME0.jpg

Abdomen Detail

hFM8YHv.jpg

Kidney Plate Notch

mGsMGkc.jpg

uDaWMvx.jpg

Split Rivets Abdomen to Kidney Plate

lSS15yY.jpg

Abdomen Plate

3mbqMM3.jpg

Forearm Details

Fhr2wT3.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Tina, I will be making your review .

You have made a great work with the EIB fixed requested and your armor looks awesome,  only a few quick fixes are needed before we can add the Centurion Badge under your name:

Looking closely to your helmet's vocoder , it looks like there are like "pencil marks" around the top bumps , we are requesting to clean up this area . 

53JeZwS.jpg  

Personally I would suggest to take the next step for a better look and reshape a little the vocoder’s details.  but this is only a suggestion.

References 

7NRz5YC.jpg                    t6ljeu5.jpg?2      VW9l6sB.jpg?1

Next we have the Ab buttons panel , the large one needs to be trimmed a little . The sides should not extend over the raised ridges, but should sit inside them and have no rounded corners.  Also we need you to clean up a little the buttons paint so it doesn't extend beyond the raised edges.

CRL: Ab button paint shall not extend beyond the bottom of the actual raised button

Reference

pQhoqFb.jpg               GwggW3U.jpg?1    

You have a  shiny white armor, but the guards are way too weathered. The painting session will need to include  a new coat of white paint for them

References

O3yVxIG.jpg                                                         D7WC0V2.jpg?1      5aDHkfs.jpg

Finally.  You may also want to glue some scraps of ABS behind the gaps in the back lower ridges of the thighs or fill them with ABS paste.

References

XAMi5En.jpg             PdzZZYA.jpg           gK520hu.jpg

We are confident that you can address  the requested fixes. Your Centurion Badge is waiting for you Tina.  :salute:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Tina, I will be making your review .

You have made a great work with the EIB fixed requested and your armor looks awesome,  only a few quick fixes are needed before we can add the Centurion Badge under your name:

Looking closely to your helmet's vocoder , it looks like there are like "pencil marks" around the top bumps , we are requesting to clean up this area . 

53JeZwS.jpg  

Personally I would suggest to take the next step for a better look and reshape a little the vocoder’s details.  but this is only a suggestion.

References 

7NRz5YC.jpg                    t6ljeu5.jpg?2      VW9l6sB.jpg?1

Next we have the Ab buttons panel , the large one needs to be trimmed a little . The sides should not extend over the raised ridges, but should sit inside them and have no rounded corners.  Also we need you to clean up a little the buttons paint so it doesn't extend beyond the raised edges.

CRL: Ab button paint shall not extend beyond the bottom of the actual raised button

Reference

pQhoqFb.jpg               GwggW3U.jpg?1    

You have a  shiny white armor, but the guards are way too weathered. The painting session will need to include  a new coat of white paint for them

References

O3yVxIG.jpg                                                         D7WC0V2.jpg?1      5aDHkfs.jpg

Finally.  You may also want to glue some scraps of ABS behind the gaps in the back lower ridges of the thighs or fill them with ABS paste.

References

XAMi5En.jpg             PdzZZYA.jpg           gK520hu.jpg

We are confident that you can address  the requested fixes. Your Centurion Badge is waiting for you Tina.  :salute:

Really appreciate your reply and comments.. Will get to work on the modifications soon.. Can’t wait for the coveted Centurion badge! Woohoo!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

Any updates on this, Trina?  

Hi! Life happened and still caught up on work deadlines...:( I haven't got the time to squeeze in armor work...and sleep.. Here's to hoping I could get free time soon. :icon_beg:

• Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 6:48 AM, Architect18112 said:

Hi! Life happened and still caught up on work deadlines...:( I haven't got the time to squeeze in armor work...and sleep.. Here's to hoping I could get free time soon. :icon_beg:

Thank you for your response , looking forward for your updates.  :salute:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After intense weeks of work deadlines... :deadhorse: finally had the time and energy to work on the modifications (and catch up some sleep:smiley-sw013:) over the Easter weekend. 

I must admit, I did felt the pressure of the other guys getting approved while I was itching to finish my work...:56pullhair: 

So here are the photos for your consideration (fingers crossed): 

Pencil marks removed in the vocoder:

gvht9EH.jpg

Ab Button Panel trimmed and buttons repainted:

awljXGd.jpg

Hand guards repainted:

mOBOiss.jpg

Back lower ridges of thighs sealed with abs paste:

5BIIwsi.jpg

XCA7WhU.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Trina, just one more request, an easy one :D, could you please add a photo of your blaster from the left side, as the sample below?

thanks in advance.

Sample photo

GeuMQfU.jpg?1

• Like 1

Hi Trina, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

Before I go any further, my guess is you and everyone else who reads this approval thread is wondering why I am making this post, well you are about to find out.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

That's right, you are Centurion500!!

As it is a very special occasion, the deployment staff, Mario, ShaSha and Joseph have given me the honor of announcing and welcoming you to centurion rank. it's not every day we hit a milestone like this nor the detachment leader gets to make this kind of announcement, so I am honored to be the first to congratulate you.

Thank you to Mario for putting this review together and being peer reviewed by the deployment team and staff.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

The brow trim of your helmet, as you can see in the reference photos, should be a bit shorter, this is a very easy and fast adjustment, just be careful to do it little by little so as not to cut too much.   

Reference Images                                                                                                             

fLrO3qQ.jpg   hWznzCs.jpg                   Zv2GgW5.jpg        3AEYmqw.jpg    

For more accuracy, you may want to trim the shoulder bridges back tab a bit.

Reference Images

VVi6cBa.jpg                           z4FXqB6.jpg?1   mkTl8Nm.png?3

Next,  just a strapping issue here , we suggest to consider lowering your biceps and forearms a bit if possible. it would decrease the gap between your wrist openings and hand guards. 

Reference Images

vkct3YV.jpg      xzp87p0.jpg?1

Looking at your Holster's rivets position, the rear one looks a little angled, we are suggesting to move it a bit forward

Reference Images

1sP2say.jpg      fkCcbXa.jpg   czoLYmX.jpg

Finally Trina, this is a dressing issue that you may want to take care every time you put on your armor and it's a noticeable gap in the top section of the ridges of your calves closure. Looking closely , it's noticeable a velcro section uncovered.

Reference Images

oWUpuRM.jpg  KbGZabE.jpg            GEBR51w.jpg?1    GVNy2nS.jpg?1

Once again congratulations, but that's not all!

The staff would also like to join in on this auspicious occasion and offer you congratulations.

Congratulations #500 Centurion !!!   Thank you for your effort and for being part of this new FISD milestone . :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Mario

TKSpartan. Deployment officer

It has certainly been an exciting journey that I have had here at the FISD, and that journey has included my own Centurion application and approval experiences.  I remember very well, my excitement, and that of other members who had encouraged me along the way.

Well, this is a very exciting day for all of us, but especially for you Trina!  This is like a surprise birthday party at the office, as truly, the entire Detachment is joining to celebrate your achievement in having earned the title of Centurion at FISD.

Congratulations, on having done so.  Thank you, for having done so - your achievement will inspire future generations of FISD Stormtroopers and future Stormtroopers alike, to follow in your footsteps.  So yes, thank you for your commitment, your hard work, your diligence in making this happen.  We are all proud of you,, #500!

Now, let's reflect on how awesome an achievement this is, and let the celebrations begin!

Tim

DarkCMF Detachment XO

Congratulations trooper!

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to making your armor just that much closer to screen accurate.

Cheers and welcome to Centurian! #500

Jim

Rat Social media PRO

Congratulations trooper, welcome to Centurion :jc_doublethumbup:

It's been my honor and pleasure the since 2015 to encourage troopers like yourself to shoot for the higher levels of accuracy. That said you're the FISD's 500th applicant and it brings me great joy to welcome you to this very unique group that strives for excellence. Job well done 

Tony Jobe

UKSWRATH PRO

Congratulations #500 and welcome to the rank of Centurion!

Thank you for your effort and being a part of the FISD community!

Chris

themaninthesuitcase DCOG

Congratulations on being Centurion 500!!!  This is such an amazing milestone!  You have done an awesome job on your build.  Another proud moment for this detachment and all of its members.  Welcome to the ranks of Centurion and enjoy every second of it!

Steve

Starsaber25 Lead DCOG

And finally me again

Trina, this is a proud moment for the Detachment, and one I'm sure you will remember for a lifetime.

You have taken the steps to become a member of our highest accuracy level and can be proud to stand alongside your Centurion brothers and sisters.

Thank you for taking this journey, and becoming part of a detachment milestone, to not only join one of the 500, but to become the 500th centurion. :salute:

Stand by for your deployment order Trooper

Andrew

Sly11 DL

• Like 7

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the Centurion ranks and the 500th approved :salute:

• Like 3

WAY TO GO TRINA!  Congratulations not only on your achievement, but for becoming a part of FISD history... both are something to be very proud of!  :salute:

• Like 2

Congratulations!

Making it to Centurion is a great accomplishment!

I salute you and all the others who took this endeavor before you!:salute:

• Like 2