Roswell Area Checking in!

DJ Blake

Greetings all,

Part of the Dewback Ridge garrison in the Roswell, New Mexico area.. Yes that Roswell! I started with an Inferno Squad but for some reason I just didn't get the right feel. I have already ordered Armor from WTF and will be hitting up a few of you guys that make soft parts to complete the build. Excited for this build and to be part of the community!

DJ

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing our BBB photos soon. Here is a great thread jam packed with info

Good luck

• Like 2

Hi DJ and welcome to the FISD!  Congrats on your purchase.  As you said I have numerous 501st approved costumes currently and my TK is my go to and what I feel most comfortable in.  You will love it!  Also, don't forget to request 501st status here:

Good Luck!

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 6:07 AM, starsaber25 said:

Hi DJ and welcome to the FISD!  Congrats on your purchase.  As you said I have numerous 501st approved costumes currently and my TK is my go to and what I feel most comfortable in.  You will love it!  Also, don't forget to request 501st status here:

Good Luck!

Do I have to have a completed suit to apply? Or would I get a provisional TK number?

1 minute ago, DJ Blake said:

Do I have to have a completed suit to apply? Or would I get a provisional TK number?

Yes you have to have a completed suit, here is some information about joining the 501st legion https://databank.501st.com/databank/Join_Us

https://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php

• Like 2