Boots Maker = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt Maker = RWA

Gloves and Hand Guards = trooperbay

Electronics = Ukswrath + StrmTRPR85

Neck Seal Maker = RWA

Holster Maker = RWA

Garrison = German Garrison

Link to my EIB application:

This is it - almost a year has passed since I first came to the FISD beginning my TK journey, and now my armor may face it's final precise observation/control.

Since achieving EI status I've made the following changes to my armor:

- Side Traps repainted

- Ear screws repainted

- Shoulders brought closer to body

- Used hot water bath to bend ABS belt around my body

- enlarged corners of the ABS belt to make up for the shrunken cloth belt

- brought drop boxes down

- bent TD to make controls more visible

- shortened strapping between ab, kidney and butt plates

- installed ABS on the inside of the butt to prevent trooper butt (can be seen in EIB application thread)

- further trimmed cod and butt area

- Shins: no real change here, just wearing them a little lower now

jzLLjgE.jpgOX7bv5c.jpgv28RRpf.jpgMMhlDxs.jpgw4Xc27i.jpg

INavv2x.jpgzPqTNfz.jpgj5TzOXh.jpg

6dcxRsv.jpgQcSSQnF.jpgzVTdXby.jpgT7UnjPv.jpg

IAsssuF.jpgbrGxqch.jpg8P9Z9Bl.jpg48IoIlE.jpglouG0o3.jpg2xihxAf.jpghVdCpJo.jpgxmapuml.jpgjg1Qv2Q.jpgzF3Xm39.jpgERPLs1y.jpgo3h42xx.jpgpbueXoP.jpgYucwHHa.jpgb3Abw54.jpg7iHy4RN.jpgaR6kVZ8.jpgE2I0xRQ.jpgrcE7VqS.jpgwfWlQR3.jpg

5b0MzOH.jpgohq6p3d.jpgLMOT3Se.jpg7fO1VFg.jpggwPGMvZ.jpgQRqI0Y4.jpgndGJ12C.jpg

Edit:

I just realised my helmet photos still show the old traps, here are the new ones:

RruCOAO.jpgXILfR36.jpg

Also here are two pictures showing the interior of the knee ammo belt:

FoqegNE.jpg

mhlAZgY.jpg

Edit remaining pictures added:

XfScBvE.jpgOUt7k8j.jpgBGdtEW5.jpg2HykUEh.jpg

Edited by Yacorp

Nice work trooper just a few suggestions before the DO's get here:

Appears your belt is on a little bit of an angle, could be the weight of the blaster, usually remove for photos

jzLLjgE.thumb.jpg.79510bfecbefd2aa3f1104cf0515c3f4.jpg

You have some return edge which could be trimmed on the neck, also the larger tab on the shoulder straps could be trimmed

OX7bv5c.thumb.jpg.010405a0deaad9bd01358560b7022683.jpg1298439009_T7UnjPv(1).thumb.jpg.19c4637d3f45a71902ad21dcd1d00ad6.jpgUrnD3dz.jpg?2qb4YVKO.jpg?1

B3vL4VO.jpg?1FAKhPZ2.jpg?1

Your drop boxes are not quite aligned with the end of the plastic belt. Also you have some return edge on the end of the belt, button covers could also be closer to the end of the belt

MMhlDxs.jpgGjSdCiW.jpg?1lA0qpzp.jpg?1

You have a gap between the butt plate and kidney, V taps can help keep this in alignment. Kidney is just overlapping the ab plate, also looks as if the "Han" snap could be closer to the corner but a close up image could help see this

INavv2x.jpgQ6j9pfd.jpg

qrjihT5.jpg

Could you also post the following images.

Close up of front of the sniper plate

Interior strapping

Close up ab/kidney rivets

Close up "Han" snap

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Hi Jakob, glad to see your Centurion App so soon, great !! I'll be with you shortly. meanwhile could you please add the photos pointed by Glen?

Close up of front of the sniper plate

Interior strapping

Close up ab/kidney rivets

Close up "Han" snap

Thanks  :salute:

Nice job on those fixes from your EI submission, Jakob!  In addition to what Glen mentioned, a couple of things that jump out at me are:

1.  As per the CRL for Level 3, Canvas belt must be firm / sturdy in appearance. No creasing or sagging .  There are some creases that are pretty prominent, and while a few scuffs are expected, the large stains detract from the look of that awesome shiny white armor, so a new canvas belt will solve that.... be sure it has a plastic strip sewn inside which will eliminate those creases.

9HgrM2i.jpg?1  kM5Jmjz.jpg              x7RsZSE.jpg  E2X6zja.jpg

Also as mentioned, there appears to be some of the return edge on the ends of the ABS belt.  This extra material is also causing the square button covers to sit farther away from the ends than they should.  Trimming it down as shown will solve a few problems, including bringing the bottom of the 45 degree angle in line with the top of the canvas belt.  This is a really easy fix, brother, BUT, I would advise waiting until you get a new belt before doing any trimming, just in case it's a bit wider. ;)

lOA1xjR.jpg            p13COMk.jpg  M44R5f4.jpg?1   Jsnf8fN.jpg?1

Remember, Centurion is all about the details.  If we can be of any help, always feel free to contact any of us on the D.O. staff.

• Like 1

Dammit, I never should have given that belt a hot water bath -.-

What good are bent sides, when you have replace the main thing xd

I contacted Ross about a new belt and the accompanying rivets/snaps, let's hope he can help me out quickly.

The other fixes will be easy to handle, but the wait time for a new belt is a bummer.

I added the missing pictures to my original post^^

• Like 1

Did you give your canvas belt a hot water bath?  The ABS belt is good..  it just needs a bit of trimming so not to worry.  GREAT to hear you are jumping on this!!  :salute:

• Like 1

My canvas and ABS belt are connected with rivets. So when I gave the ABS belt a water bath, the canvas got wet as well.

Of course I could have removed the rivets, but I don't have any spares and they are hard to come by during lockdown -.-

Anyways, I already got an answer from Ross, he's got me covered and he'll also sent me some new rivets :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Yacorp said:

V tabs added on the sides

Hi Yakob. Impresive, most impresive. You are going so fast with the fixes, yes ! that's the attitude Trooper!! 

When you're ready with your belt, please post a photo  wearing the armor to check the butt and belt section.

Thanks  :jc_doublethumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Recieved the new cloth belt and reassembled the belt yesterday :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

KoFTQMo.jpg

PobZvtT.jpg

5nHNDLm.jpg

OKQqjDo.jpg

aWJUhRA.jpg

3aihErB.jpg

vF11ww1.jpg

The last picture ended up a little sloppy, my right biceps came of and the TD isn't sitting straight :huh:

• Like 1

Hi Jakob, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and Centurion  Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

You did a great work on the requested fixes sir, congratulations for reaching the highest level Trooper  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

We have just a couple of minor wearing issues Jakob. As you mentioned, "the last pictures ended up a little sloppy", but not for bad but for improve .  
We noticed by the way the it looks like your black inner shirt sleeves are a little loose and when the biceps came down it is more noticeable. 

Hfo5poA.jpg?1      C2EqDIl.jpg     oF8J7qN.jpg?1    

Even though in your EIB submission the drop boxes were correctly aligned but overlapping the AB belt, after you fixed, in grand manner by the way, they look a bit misaligned with the end of the ammo belt.  we think it's just a simple dab of E6000 behind each Box strap to keep them in place and you are golden.

EIB  Left                          Centurion Left                                              EIB  Right                               Centurion Right

uAG1pYF.jpg?2          6ZCR1AU.jpg?1                                        EIZKvUf.jpg?1              dPYS6Q5.jpg?1             

And that is Trooper.  Again, our congrats for making it into the "First 500" Centurions 

***************************************************

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-61199 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (RWA) 497

So happy to have made it into the first five hundred centurions of the five hundred-first:peace::dancing-trooper:

I'll do some more tweaking on those drop-boxes :-)

• Like 2