Forearm trimming question

Hi everyone,

I'm nearing the end of a TK build and have one little niggling problem I'd like to fix with my forearms.

I am struggling for space at the wrist end, the hand guards on my gloves are catching constantly and giving me very limited movement there. As you can see from my most recent suit up, I've got the biceps as high as I can get them (ignore my left arm, the bicep came un-popped and slipped down) and the connection from bicep to forearm is as close as I can get without it catching so that really only leaves the wrist for me to trim.

I know that the notches on the forearm are not to be altered but I'm wondering if I can trim from the wrist back to where the first notch begins? This would give me a lot more space at the wrist. Below are photos of my last suit up and where I'd like to trim on the wrists.

The gloves are way too big, I know - smaller size currently on order. 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 01.18.36.png

lsd9bXj.jpg

5JVZTWd.jpg

49fe07695ee608d7841eef90b23a0be7.jpg

74d5b4a2015c5921922351e82d693a49.jpg

Edited by Short4ATrooper
  • Like 1

I know you can have no return edge when reaching for higher level. Not positive how far you can cut up. [mention=16782]gmrhodes13[/mention] may know that. Your belt looking a little frizzy there. Should take care of those Irish pennets as well.

I’ll do that, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1