RS Props fire - glad they’re all ok

TrickyT81

Hi all, 

For those of you who may not know, RS Props have sadly had a fire on their premises this week. 

Thankfully their contingency planning has protected their moulds but most importantly, everyone at RS Props is safe and unharmed. 

They have posted this update on their YouTube channel on how this will impact orders. 

My fascination with the stormtrooper has been lifelong but it is only recently I’ve embarked on my ambition to acquire the full armor. I’ve been following their content and even ordered a hero helmet from them only yesterday. 

Whilst they will be devastated and it will hit them hard, I wish them the very best in picking up the pieces, dusting themselves down and getting back to doing what they do best; making awesome armor. 

Tim

Edited by TrickyT81
  • Like 5

No one was hurt , and all their master moulds were stored off site , so they can get up and running soon . 

The giant vac former was unfortunately damaged , so they are awaiting on the insurance company. 

Obviously there will be a delay with all current on going orders , so they have asked people to be patient . 

One thing is for sure , they will deliver all orders and come back better than ever . 

• Like 2

First and foremost, I am very relieved that everyone is alright.

It was good to here they also had a contingency in case of potential disaster. The community will stand with them and they will be back bigger then ever.

Thank you for sharing the information here Rob.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob .T . said:

No one was hurt , and all their master moulds were stored off site , so they can get up and running soon . 

The giant vac former was unfortunately damaged , so they are awaiting on the insurance company. 

Obviously there will be a delay with all current on going orders , so they have asked people to be patient . 

One thing is for sure , they will deliver all orders and come back better than ever . 

Thanks, Rob. Really feel for them, even after only being aware of them for under a week. They invest so much time and passion into what they do and sadly this kind of thing happens to the best of us. As you say, patience and support is what they need now and I’m sure they’ll get it. 

Was also relieved to hear everyone is ok and it was honestly heartbreaking to watch Rob’s video as you can clearly see how emotional he is. Understandable, given what RS Props has become and how far its come since it was started. Super smart of them to store the master moulds off site and I’m sure they’ll be back bigger and better than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk