Hello fellow TK’s around the world!

TrickyT81

Only joined this site 2 days ago and already it’s been a massive help. I was on the verge of buying a hero helmet from Original Stormtrooper and put the brakes on immediately after reading some of the threads. After more research, I’ve started my journey to be in the 501st by purchasing my helmet from RS Props. 

Looking forward to sharing the journey and brown box days with you all, as well as the valuable support and advice. 

Tim

• Like 5

Great to hear you have been doing your research, be looking forward to seeing your BBB photos soon

Congrats Tim and good that you did the research.   I have built four hero sets and they are my favorite.  I love my stunt helmet as well beyond words.  But the hero helmet holds a special place.  RS is awesome and you should be more than happy with it.  I built an Anovos stunt helmet and converted it to Hero and it was a fun project, two Troopermaster Hero Helmets and just recently finished an AM hero set up.  Have fun with your build and reach out if you need any help.  Look forward to seeing your build.

You can see the helmet here.  Hope it helps.

Welcome to FISD Tim!

As you have discovered, there is loads and loads of valuable information here on the forums. Not only that but we have an army of members with vast experience ready to help guide you on your journey.

We are here to help.

Welcome to FISD Tim.  RSP is a very reputable builder.  Did you see they recently had a fire?  They were on top of things to keep their master molds stored elsewhere, and they are back up and running again.  So orders might be a little longer on delivery.  FYI.  I would still order from them again if I had the opportunity.