Best place to get FX armor in the UK

Hi Ya'll

Complete beginner to all this white armor stuff, but i go the great starting point

of a Shepperton Design Studio Helmet for my birthday yay, :D So i guess this means

i have to get the complete set of armor :rolleyes:

So i've decided for my very first set of armor i'd get the fx to have a bit of an trial and error fun on

and i was just wondering what was the best place to get fx lite suit in the uk and what sort of price ya'll

think of paying for it?]

Thanks for any help i can get

I guess I'm in the same boat as well. Got a MR CE Stunt a month ago as a gift and I've been bitten by the bug too. Already upgraded the lenses (special thanks to TK1422 great work) and I'm thinking it would be nice to aspire to a full costume as well.

I live in Ireland so if anybody has any tips on where to get the armor and costs feel free to send me a pm as well. I'm really not very handy at all so would probably not be any good at building one myself from scratch. I'm only 5 foot 7 unfortunately so I don't know if I could even pull off the look. At least the line "aren't you a little short for a storm trooper" will be accurate heh :)

Thanks

hi,

umm i didnt have any time to check the forums for some months now, and now i hear about an FX lite? is that a new version?

would be nice if anyone from the uk could send me a pm about prices etc.

thank you!!

edit: apparently, the fx lite is the same as an fx, just without helmet. a few months back i heard that they will remodel the chest plate. did that already happen?

hi,

umm i didnt have any time to check the forums for some months now, and now i hear about an FX lite? is that a new version?

would be nice if anyone from the uk could send me a pm about prices etc.

thank you!!

FX lite is just an FX kit without the helmet and all the velcro and strapping. Its JUST the armor parts.

PM Deckard about shipping to the UK :)

EDIT: ahah i guess ya found out as i was posting lol

In all honesty, it's still cheaper to buy armour from the US... even though the pound has weakened..

I ordered my kit from Deckard, and it arrived here in the UK within a week (5 days IIRC). Shipping prices were very good, and his service is second to none. I couldn't recommend him highly enough...

FX lite is defo the way to go.. and coupled with the MR CE lid (modded), they make a great combo.