Undersuits from Target

5 hours ago, jsilvius said:

If you check your receipt, it list a DCPI number (Target's product identifier), any chance you might have that?

I'd love to see if I could identify it and buy online at Target.com

Hey all, I just went to target and while I was there I saw these. As @AnSkeleton said, there's several different options, but the ones that were probably the best were the Fitted Tights- All in Motion Black DPCI 041-06-0578 $22 and the Long Sleeve Fitted T-Shirt DPCI 041-02-5596 $20. I would have grabbed a pair of the pants, but the only ones they had had a noticeable cell phone pocket on the thigh that would be visible in costume, the good ones were either size S or XXL.
The ones I listed are the thinner compression options. They had heavier ones that they called "fleece" (even though there was no fleece), waterproof ones, running ones with zippers on the ankles etc... If you look at Target.com, in the picture, the shirt appears to have different colored shoulders, but it's all the same.

Good find! 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2021 at 11:08 PM, VaderFan said:

Noticed the long sleeve shirt has a white logo on the upper back; would a neck seal cover it up pretty good?

On 2/4/2021 at 2:03 PM, AnSkeleton said:

I'd imagine so, if it was long enough. Those logos do tend to rub off after repeated washes though. I'll experiment when I get home to see if i can peel it off.

I saw the logo too and forgot to mention it. Those things always rub off whenever I get clothes with them. However, not all the styles had the logo. So, if you want a slightly thicker version for the colder months it's there logo free.

• Like 1