Hello from Western PA

Hi everyone glad to be here.. I have been doing charity work for over a decade ( Special Olympics and local library events). I also enjoy costuming, Sci-Fi, comic books, cons and pro-wrestling, figured I would fit right in..  I am starting my first adventure into a TK  build of any kind.  I got to meet 501st members at a couple cons in Pittsburgh and Erie and talked to them about what they did.. As an organizer for our local library's Comic con I realized this is just the kind of group to have at our small library con.  After a few years of procrastination I decided it was time to join up and become the worst shot in the galaxy.   I actually got my armor a few months ago

and im almost finished with the helmet.. Im not sure how to start a build thread but as soon as I do I will begin one and post up.. H

Happy to be here.. Dr. Quackenabush

20200709_155908-2.jpg

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, nothing better than BBB's, looking forward to seeing your build, good luck