Cleantrooper kindly requests ( eib) pre approval RS propmasters stunt

Cleantrooper

Nice work, just a couple of things you could address

Drop boxes don't appear aligned with the end of the plastic belt section

Hbsksrl.jpg

You could remove the curve from the top inner corner of the sniper plate

knee.thumb.png.d1bab76ed28e6488fd96504bce11c415.png

You may want to try adding some foam behind your sniper plate so it pushes it out away from the thing

xqgwe0i.jpg

Images are a little small so its hard to pick out specific details but looks like you should be ok for basic approval, good luck 

Yep looks good, some additional points, just make sure you center your Thermal Det, just a dressing issue, but you want to look your best in the application photos.

Your grey ab buttons look almost black but this is most probably a lighting issue so might pay to take another photo of those under softer light or from a different angle. They should be the same colour as your frown.

Looking super nice, Brett!  In addition to what has been mentioned, you might want to think about evening out the shoulder bells a bit.  I know RS makes one of the shoulder bells longer than the other one, but a quick strapping adjustment would level them out better and give you a much more symmetrical look for sure. 

You may also want to even out the gaps between the shoulder bells and chest/back plates.  It appears as if they could be shifted back just a hair to even them out.  Easy!

Neither of these are biggies for EI, but I get the feeling you will be (hopefully) aiming for Centurion and would be something that is mentioned.  Good luck, brother!  :jc_doublethumbup:

DaTbNdd.jpg     iJuIixI.jpg

Brilliant. Thanks for looking over my kit,  I'm going to get into the changes as soon as I can. The bells will be adjusted but due to an old battle injury is am a bit wonky and uneven on my shoulders so I'm going to try to balance them out ;)