Hello from Central FL

Hi Everyone,

I'm Chrispy, and I'm excited to start building my armor. I'm on the waitlist for a kit from ATA ESB kit and I'm planning on chronicling my build and approval process as I go. I'm a long-time maker, new twitch streamer, fledgling R2 Builder, and lifelong Star Wars fan looking forward to bringing the same joy, excitement, and wonder that the franchise has brought me to my slice of the world.

• Like 4

Hello and welcome to the forums, I have ATA and they are a great strong kit. Looking forward to seeing your BBB photos and then your build.

• Like 1

Hey Chris & Welcome! We have an amazing  crew in Makaze squad with a lot of great opportunities for troops that’ll stay with you a lifetime. I’m located in Windermere so any questions feel free to reach out! 

• Like 1

Hey Chris,

Just signed up today and saw a fellow Central Floridian.  A few years back, I bought a TK from Jedi-Robe for Halloween.   I'm not an expert but I think it's ANH trooper.  Anyway, I'm not sure how much tweaking I'll need to do to it but seeing the great things the 501st does has made me want to get involved.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome. I'm in Central Florida as well (Makaze Squad). Join the Florida Garrison and depending on where you live of course will determine your squad but most likely it will be Makaze. Definitely post your BB day and as you progress on the build. FISD is great. Check out the build forums and videos. You tube too.  Reach out if you need something.

• Like 1