Weight = approximately 70 kg

Boots Maker = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt Maker = RWA

Gloves and Hand Guards = trooperbay

Electronics = Ukswrath + StrmTRPR85

Neck Seal Maker = RWA

Holster Maker = RWA

Hello fellow stormtroopers!

I've just recieved full 501st forum access, and now i'm looking to level up my armor :-)

Note: I changed the position of the sniper knee AFTER taking the suited up pictures because i wasn't happy with the allignment. The detailed photos of the sniper knee show it's current (and hopefullly final) state.

bLCMnSo.jpg16cZb8D.jpg

WmV30QI.jpg4JszvJT.jpg

84aFJTk.jpgoxXTfLe.jpguVw2Dv5.jpg

Eczl1z1.jpg

JRynbgw.jpg?1

11macQG.jpg

hxQeEHX.jpgiHP6D87.jpg

Aw8UdQA.jpgpDFaWPH.jpg

sD3CS5t.jpgWYjQ2I2.jpgw7HfIIY.jpgO8XtVD5.jpghJ41Oxg.jpg

G0Wy3TK.jpgC83uQqD.jpg

yxy5P2M.jpg

1ZS7Uro.jpgKmLqKIc.jpg

ty0uik3.jpgQUNEIPk.jpg

xrVBNGv.jpgR8bH40q.jpg

DmKyiD9.jpgpWA2thj.jpg

kfw7XI4.jpg

Nice work trooper.

Could you also post some other images:

Inside connectors thigh ammo strip

Close up front of sniper plate 

Close up of ab/kidney rivets

Close up "Han" snap

Helmet S trim

• Like 1

Hi Jakob, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Great looking set of armor , and you did a great work Trooper. There are always some details that once addressed can give you a very best screen accuracy.

Let's start from your helmet.

It could be a light effect, buy it seems that your Traps have a bit paint bubbles maybe? also you could  extend  the paint on the edges. 

Reference Images

n1Winfh.jpg?1   lVVy242.jpg?1          nUNgoqp.jpg     PWRuwha.jpg   4FBDTSY.png?1

Moving down,  the ends of your ABS belt tend to stick out a bit. It would give you a cleaner look if it wrapped around your body a bit more. A suggested fix could be a hot water bath.

Reference Images

0xgXEgT.jpg?1           rrf76bq.jpg?1    DU0EgBB.jpg?1

Looking closely at your lower armor, there are some areas which could be trimmed down and straightened. Easy fix.

XNEDMYL.jpg?1        BO7pEh0.jpg          g2xCdq5.jpg     

Reference Images

YijwohX.jpg        YNbSPE7.jpg?1              afMUrX7.jpg

Looking at your shins, they are riding a bit high and they are supposed to  rest on the ankle. This could be just a dressing issue to take care of every time you suit up your boots and shins. 

Reference Images

OM0bbPN.jpg   NfPcP1j.jpg      rKcUZDy.jpg?1   GEBR51w.jpg?1

That's all in this section.

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

CRL L3: There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Yours are almost perfect. just a little strapping adjustment and you're golden mate!. 

Reference Images

4TflxgR.jpg?1                      qjjhL1B.png?1     dm0GIMM.jpg?2

CRL L3: Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. Abdominal and Kidney Plate align horizontally at top.

This looks like another easy strapping adjustment and alignment to your side armor.

Reference Images

XnxhVAI.jpg?2      8zXo2Ng.jpg                AmwkSMI.jpg        1rV9hwu.jpg?1

CRL L3: Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

Your drop boxes are overlapping a bit to your ABS belt, maybe cause the elastic could be just a little short/tight. 

Reference Images

PQXDLyK.jpg?2    tPMDWlt.jpg?2     fPqpmP7.jpg?1   8ITZnkr.jpg   SFZDlTK.png

Reference Images

Moving on your TD , It looks like the button panel is a bit high , as you can see in the references , the controls/round washer style detail is more visible. Rotating backwards could help.

FKrmMgc.jpg          w2v9PKo.jpg       VeXjroO.jpg

The butt plate is being pushed backwards a little showing an opening between it and the kidney, I would suggest  doing a strapping adjustment  to get it closer.

Reference Images

gASmQ0T.jpg?1                                  mRXQthU.jpg?1         H0oWKfi.jpg

And that's all , Welcome to the EIB ranks Trooper and we are confident you'll  lead your armor to the next level.  Congratulations !! :salute:

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-61199 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RWA) 1016

Nice work on the traps, you could still remove a little more excess material from the butt plate

nx7mcGL.thumb.jpg.42e7e0ac8758530417fbc9681bb6bed5.jpg

I knew you were gonna bring up these corners on the butt plate, but always best to start slow. So her it is, finished up completely.y3ALtoV.jpg

I used an hot water bath to bend the belt as suggested and it worked nicely. However the hot water also caused the cloth belt to shrink a bit. Now the corners don't match up with the cloth belt anymore. I suppose I should just cut the corners bigger to make them match again?

lQiTll7.jpg

From what I understand the rivets in the back of the drop boxes are completely optional, and I can remove them in order to bring the drop boxes down? Then I would simply use some E6000 to attach the elastic to the back of the drop boxes.

I found a way to carefully bend the TD, securing it with a long rod of metal.

SooPLha.jpg

This is how it turned out, the controls can now be seen when looking at the back side of the TD:

UaznzcX.jpg

• Like 2

Me burnig things part 2:

In the flame of a common candle carefully roast two pieces of leftover coverstrip material. When molten use a metal staff to form out a nodge in the middle. The plastic will take on the desired burnt black color around the nodge and will require no further painting. Glue to butt for 24 hours.

pbyoAQ0.jpgfYpusRQ.jpg

This should stop the trooper butt problem.

I also thightened the strapping between the butt, ab and kidney plates to decrease the gaps.