EVA foam stormtrooper armor build

9 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

That's some pretty amazing work using foam, looking forward to seeing this finished

Thanks! Although I did not make the templates, They were downloaded from left hander on YouTube 

His is much better lol

Edited by Cheeseballs
me am stoopid
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 6:18 AM, Cheeseballs said:

test fit with WIP pepakura/papercraft helmet and rubies blaster conversion! (my mom is behind the camera :))

https://imgur.com/nSPO7hZ

Coming along nicely.

For some reason the forum does not like Imgur videos, if you want them to show try using YouTube as there are no issues with them showing :duim:

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Coming along nicely.

For some reason the forum does not like Imgur videos, if you want them to show try using YouTube as there are no issues with them showing :duim:

alright! i've just never put videos on youtube before . I probably won't post anymore videos anyway.

WOW you gotta have some patience putting that together, I think I'll stick to vac formed plastic :laugh1:

Really amazing what can be fashioned from foam and paper/card

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

WOW you gotta have some patience putting that together, I think I'll stick to vac formed plastic :laugh1:

Really amazing what can be fashioned from foam and paper/card

thanks! yeah this stuff takes alot of time and patience... too much time and patience... I really don't feel like doing all that fiberglass and bondo. I might just buy a rubies helmet and mod it, but I'll try it first, since I've never done a pepakura/papercraft prop before.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...