Just ordered my fully commissioned TK from RS Propmasters!

Kia Ora everyone all the way from New Zealand!  Big Grin

I have some very exciting news,

Yesterday, I made the decision to order a fully commissioned stormtrooper (Stunt ABS ANH) from RS Propmasters. I am so excited and thrilled to finally own Stormtrooper armour, it has been a dream of mine for many years and I am so pleased.

I met up with Kevin, Mark, Stuart, Cody and Damien from Outpost 42 of the New Zealand garrison recently at a troop (Funfest 2021) in Auckland, where I was invited  to wrangle for them for the whole day as well as being their photographer. Ever since I was young, I would see the garrison at local events and I would dream about joining their ranks. Being able to meet them, talk about our love of star wars and being able to witness firsthand what it was like to be a member of the 501st was such an amazing experience that I will never forget. I finally knew after all of these years for certain that, from that moment on, this was where my heart was. 

As of right now, I am waiting for the order status to change from processing but I have to remind myself that patience is key (and its the middle of the night in England too). I placed the order on the 17th of Jan, and the commission should take around 6-8 weeks to be complete.

I am so thrilled that I will very soon be a Stormtrooper, and finally be able to troop with a community that shares the same values and interests as me. Even though I won't be an "official" 501st member until my 18th birthday on the last day of April, I will still be able to give back to the community with the garrison. Ive now gotta think up an ID in advance, and start getting together some fans, a voice amp and a container too! 

Please feel free to give me any tips!!!

- Georgia Haywood  Tk

• Like 1

Hello and welcome, great news, looking forward to seeing your BBB photos in the not too distant future.

• Like 1